Performance cruising with enviable luxury and comfort
Open Plan Living
Entertain friends and family in the two-level saloon with panoramic views
Relax and Unwind
Enjoy some relaxation time onboard with multiple spaces in which to unwind
Lagoon 50 Overview
- Multi-Use Aft Cockpit
- Two-Level Saloon with Panoramic Views
- Sociable Flybridge with Great Visibility
- Advanced Sailing Configuration
- Manufacturer CNB Lagoon Bordeaux
- Model Lagoon 50
- Designer VPLP
- Base Price £509,434 ex VAT
- On the Water Price £562080 ex VAT
- Typical Final Price £735,167 ex VAT
- LOA 14.76m / 48'5"
- EEC Light Displacement 20.8t / 45,921 lbs
- Maximum Beam 8.10m / 26'7"
- Cabins 3 to 6
- Berths 6 to 14
- Square top mainsail 97.8 sq.m / 1052 sq.ft.
- Self tacking jib 60.3 sq.m / 649 sq.ft
- Engines Twin 57hp or 80hp saildrives
- Fuel capacity 1040 litres
- Water capacity 480 litres standard, 960 litres maximum
- EC certification A:12, B:14, C:20, D:30
Lagoon Brand Manager
Graham has worked in the marine industry since qualifying as a marine engineer ’94, after which he ran the yacht sales and charter management division of a large charter company for 13 years.
During this time Graham saw the explosion in popularity of catamaran sailing at first hand, so jumped at the opportunity to specialise in multihull sales for Ancasta in 2007. He has raced and cruised extensively on cats and monos of all kinds and has enjoyed two transatlantic crossings.
Call +44 (0)2380 450 000 or email