"A lifetime of service"
Ancasta Yacht Services operates from extensive facilities located at on the banks of the beautiful River Hamble in the UK. With direct access to Southampton water and the Solent, the facility in Port Hamble includes: under cover workshops accommodating yachts up to 26 metres, a fully equipped engineering workshop, wood and laminating capability as well as a large joinery shop. Onsite boatyard facilities also provide two travels hoists lifting up to 80 tonnes in weight and 33.5m in length, dry boat storage, a large mast crane, expert riggers (Advanced Rigging & Hydraulics) and marina berthing on-site.
- Hoist capability up to 80 tonne
- 8.5 acre site for ashore storage
- Undercover heated workshops up to 26 metres
- Undercover storage facilities
- End to end Winter lay-up and Spring commissioning
- Onsite riggers: Advanced Rigging & Hydraulics
- Events and hospitality facility
- On site cafe