Ancasta are acting as brokers for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business unless otherwise stated. These details are prepared from information provided by the vendor and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor. Details are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Ancasta brokerages. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Please Note: where the vessel’s status shows as “Preliminary”, details of the vessel have not yet been confirmed by the Vendor.
- Make Prestige
- Model M48
- Year 2024
- LOA 49ft/15m
- Class Performance Power
- Hull Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Engine Twin Diesel
- Drive Shaft Drives
- Layout Flybridge
- Berths 6
- Cabins 3
- Ancasta Ref 40180
- Name Prestige M48
OverviewPrestige M48 available for Spring 2024.
This wonderful opportunity would get you on the water a whole year sooner, as the amazing success of this new power cat has lead to production being sold out until spring 2025!!!
Please contact me directly to discuss in more detail her, spec, pricing & if required the finance options we have available.
Having been involved with Prestige since 2011 I have recently visited their factory in Les Herbiers to see the Prestige M48 on the production line, I would be happy to help and advise as much as I can.
Also, we have the opportunity to view a similar Prestige M48 model at this years Southampton & Cannes Boat Shows in September so please get in touch to arrange an appointment to view.
Winning the design innovation award in 2022 and the highly regarded European Power Boat of the year award in 2023, this outstanding new model is turning heads, she enjoys cockpit and raised platform entertainment areas along with foredeck lounge area and extra large flybridge lounge area.
With this new multihull motor yacht Prestige created a revolutionary multihull base that enables unrivalled space onboard, a major step offering an all-new experience in the art of cruising.
The M48 reveals generous, brightly lit, and refined living spaces, affording the ultimate in comfort. It promises life in harmony with the sea at a gentle pace. Unique in its segment, this yacht features surprising characteristics, offering unparalleled freedom of movement and stability to experience peaceful moments at sea. Benefiting from an outward facing design, the M48 enables you to truly reconnect.
This 50-foot catamaran affords an interior volume equivalent to that of a 60-foot motor yacht. The deck surface - now rectangular - allows for an optimized layout with vast zones for relaxation on the deck, flybridge and even a cockpit terrace. The bridge deck has been exploited to provide living space as well as storage. The bottom of the hull and the central part have been positioned to offer the best balance between livable space and seaworthy qualities. The M48 benefits from a wider beam than a monohull motor yacht of equal length, allowing for a full-beam owner’s suite, as well as entirely unique guest cabins.
BuildBUILT BY PRESTIGE LUXURY MOTOR YACHTS, at Les Herbiers, France.
Architect - Garroni Design / Philippe Briand
Concept & Design - Prestige Engineering
CONSTRUCTION - HARDTOP VERSION
• Hand-laid GRP hull
• Hand-laid GRP deck with counter molding
• Infused GRP hull with longitudinal infused stringers
• Infused GRP deck with counter molding
• Isophthalic gelcoat
• Osmosis barrier
• Infused structural bulkheads
• Underwater hull lights
Platform dimensions: 350 cm / 11'5" x 140 cm / 4'7"
Platform load capacity. 250 kg / 551 Lbs
Length over all : 14.79 m / 48'6"
Hull length 14.37 m / 47'2"
Hull beam 6m / 19'8"
Draft 1.08 m / 3'7"
Light displacement. 17480 kg / 38537 Lbs
Full load displacement. 23029 kg / 50770 Lbs
AccommodationSLEEPS 6 IN 3 DOUBLE CABINS WITH 3 HEADS INCLUDING OWNERS FULL BEAM FORWARD SUITE + CREW CABIN
Owners Stateroom version
'Chilled Water' Air conditioning throughout including the Crew Cabin (quieter system than conventional A/C)
LED lighting, USB charging point throughout with Induction charger to saloon & owners night stand
Prestige Walnut finish with matching wooden venetian blinds to saloon
Brushed light oak hardwood floor to entrance & saloon
AUDIO ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE
Fusion Apollo MS RA770 with speakers 'zones' to saloon, cockpit & flybridge
ART DE VIVRE PACKAGE
Villeroy & Boch dishware, glassware & cutlery
Full bedding in high-end cotton & wool by Mona Lison
Towel sets in high-end organic cotton by Mona Lison
Interior in "Offer Atmosphere" with 'Elegance' carpets to cabins
Exterior in "Glacier"
Cockpit enclosure in 'Sumbrella Titanium"
External window covers in 'Sunworker Charcoal'
Protective covers sets to cockpit, flybridge & foredeck lounge areas
A fully equipped galley to starboard, functional and user-friendly :
-Upgraded "Laminan Noir Desir" worksurfaces to galley worktops and saloon table
-3-burner induction cooktop
-Lots of clever storage space
Mid deck level with adjacent Gally & Inner Helm
As big as a 60-foot monohull with 360° vision: exceptional natural light and visibility thanks to panoramic windows
Natural ventilation thanks to the 2 ceiling opening hatches and the side door
Large bench seating in U-shape
Convivial dining area for the whole family
TV corner for relaxation
2 windscreen wipers & windscreen defogger
Pilot contour style seat with Dolce Black upholstery
Prestige leather steering wheel
Dashboard with Garmin navigation screens, VHF, Volvo instrumentation and engine controls
LOWER DECK CABINS & ACCOMODATION
OWNERS STATEROOM VERSION:
Owner's suite with direct access to the private bathroom;
5m wide owner's suite!
A 180° view of the sea
Plenty of storage space
A direct access to the bathroom
Shelving and 5 drawer vanity unit with chair to Starboard
Sofa with storage under to Port
2 Bedside tables
Walk in closet
Owner's twin Ensuite giving separate Shower Room & Separate toilets
Corian worktops with sink, corian floor, lacquered furniture, backlit floating mirror
GUEST STATEROOMS each with Ensuite:
2 symetric guest staterooms with seaview from the bed
Sliding beds to starboard cabin
Lots of storage space: walk-in-closet, shelves, storage box under the beds Full-length mirror
Each guest stateroom has its own private bathroom with separate shower
• Single berth (200 x 72 cm / 6’6’’ x 2’4)
• Storage closet
• Separate bathroom with toilet, washbasin and shower • Access via the deck hatches at the bow
-SAME LEVEL HYDRAULIC PLATFORM - with synthetic teak
** Hydraulic platform with tender cradle for launch & recovery
** The platform both lowers into water but also raises to high level matching the cockpit giving additional space with removable stantions for safety
Twin Freestanding L- shape sofas, centre section removes to give walk though to HI/LO bathing platform
Folding cockpit teak table with cup holders
Patio door to saloon galley with opening window to create cockpit bar
Four corners seating facing inward for fun times
Stainless steel ladder to flybridge with synthetic teak steps
Access hatch to the engine room with gas struts
Port & Starboard stairway to shore with synthetic teak steps
Hydraulic letterbox gangway
Additional Volvo Penta joystick control
Overhead LED lighting
Courtesy LED lighting
Hot and cold shower
Stainless steel bathing ladder
FLYBRIDGE WITH HARDTOP
• Helm console with engine throttles and Volvo Penta joystick, compass, 12 V plug, cup holders and storage compartment
• Twin Helm station bench port & Starboard
• Perspex windscreen
• Modular furniture in the saloon and on the sundeck
• Stereo speakers
• Wetbar with Grill, Fridge & sink
• Courtesy LED lighting
Freestanding full width sofa
Sun awning with carbon fibre poles
Pop up courtesy lights
MachineryTWIN VOLVO PENTA D4 320hp DIESELS
• Twin engine V-Drive system (Shaft Drive System - Low maintenance)
• VOLVO joystick for V-Drive transmission
• Bow thruster 24 V dual prop (250 Kgf / 551 lb)
- Generator with silent ehaust 11,5 KVA (230V 50HZ) / 13,5 KVA (230V 60HZ)
- 2000W Invertor
• Battery bank 12 V - Engine (200 A/h)
• AGM Battery bank 12 V - House (400 A/h)
• Battery bank crossover switch at helm
• Seanapps: connected box + mobile application for monitoring safety, navigation data, maintenance and comfort on board
• Tactile graphic display for battery levels, AC sources, lighting and tank levels
• Remote battery switches
• Centralized distribution and breaker boxes for AC and DC systems
• AC shore power system
• Twin battery chargers 2 x 40A - 24 V
• LED interior and exterior lighting with dimmer switches • AC plugs in each cabin and in the galley and saloon
• 2 fuel tanks (aluminum) with interconnection valves - 1200 L / 317 US Gal
• Fuel fills to port and starboard
• Freshwater tanks 600 L / 159 US Gal
• Hot water heater 60 L / 16 US Gal
• Freshwater pressure pump
• Grey water sump pump with automatic discharge • Holding tank 170 L / 45 US Gal
• Holding tank vent filters
• Overboard discharge pumps for holding tanks with macerator function and deck pump-out
- Freshwater/Saltwater washdown system
- Dockwater inlet
Platform dimensions: 350 cm / 11'5" x 140 cm / 4'7"
Optional platform load capacity. 250 kg / 551 Lbs
Hydraulic gangway dimension 220 cm / 7'2"
Electric windlass power 2000 W
TANKAGE :-: Litres
Fuel capacity 1200
Hot water capacity 60
Grey water capacity 100
Holding tank capacity. 176
Includes M48 Electronic Pack Fly & Lower helm which consists of;
2x Garmin 12" multifunction screens to Lower helm with ship control to screens & remote devices
2x Garmin 16" multifunction screens to Flybridge helm with ship control to screens & remote devices
Garmin Fantom 18 radar with stainless steel mount
Garmin wind instrument
• Stainless steel stem head fitting with anchor roller
• Anchor stop
• Electric windlass with remote ( Windlass controls at lower helm and flybridge )
• Anchor locker with dedicated space for fender storage
• Stainless steel cleats (8)
• Stainless steel handrails
• Electric docking winches
• Underwater hull lights
SAFETY EQUIPMENT INCLUDES
• Automatic bilge pumps (4) with high water alarm systems
• Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room with control at each helm (Novec 1230)