Fast, easy to manoeuvre and safe
Undisputed World Champion
A renowned success story with legions of fans around the world
Lagoon 380 Overview
She can be built in a choice of three or four double cabins, with generous beds and full standing headroom throughout. The Owner version has a huge private heads compartment with a separate shower stall.
Resale demand is the envy of the industry so if you have a used one to sell, please let us know!
Manageable enough for weekend pottering yet tough and spacious enough to cruise the oceans - the 380 has it all.
- Manufacturer Lagoon
- Model 380
- Designer Van Peteghem / Lauriot Prevost
- On the Water Price €228,513 ex. VAT, in UK, with Essential pack
- Typical Final Price €264,306 ex. VAT, in UK, well equipped
- LOA 11.55 m
- LWL 11.00 m
- Maximum Beam 6.53 m
- Draft 1.15m
- Displacement 7260 kg (Light EC)
- Maximum Loaded Displacement 10460 kg
- Category of Sailing Sailing Cruiser
- Maximum Power Available 2 x 30 hp
- Standard Sail Area 77 sq m
- Berths 6 - 8 plus saloon
- Cabins 3 or 4
- Standard Fuel Capacity 2 x 110 litres
- Standard Water Capacity 300 or 600 litres
Lagoon Brand Manager
Graham has worked in the marine industry since qualifying as a marine engineer ’94, after which he ran the yacht sales and charter management division of a large charter company for 13 years.
During this time Graham saw the explosion in popularity of catamaran sailing at first hand, so jumped at the opportunity to specialise in multihull sales for Ancasta in 2007. He has raced and cruised extensively on cats and monos of all kinds and has enjoyed two transatlantic crossings.
Call +44 (0)2380 450 000 or email