Beneteau Nominated for European Yacht of the Year 2024
Beneteau Oceanis 37.1 Up for Nomination
We are delighted to announce that the new BENETEAU Oceanis 37.1 has been nominated for the European Yacht of the Year 2024 awards.
The Oceanis 37.1 is the latest member of Beneteau’s 7th generation of Oceanis cruising sailboats. Embracing the distinctive traits of the Oceanis line, this 37-foot yacht boasts a manageable sail plan, nimble cruising performance, and spacious accommodation.
The European Yacht of the Year Award celebrates the best sailing yachts launched in 2024. The Oceanis 37.1 is amongst only 21 nominees, which were tested by twelve jurors in La Rochelle, France and Port Ginesta, Barcelona in September. Reaching these finals is testament to the Oceanis 37.1’s superb design and innovative setup.
The winners of the European Yacht of the Year will be announced at Boot Dusseldorf in January 2024.
Key Features of the Beneteau Oceanis 37.1
- Simple to sail as a couple or family
- All controls are accessible from the cockpit
- Self-tacking jib for easy maneuvers
- Instruments located on the starboard helm
- Spacious saloon with a similar volume to a 40-footer
- Comfortable sofa with a table for six people
- Choice of layouts with two or three double cabins
- Optional ensuite bathroom in the forward cabin
- Cockpit dacks crafted from sustainable Iroko wood
- Optional 12kw pod electric engine