Beneteau Antares 30s
Sleek, elegant and incredibly comfortable
Enviable Living Space
Simple and classic in style, the Antares 30s benefits from generous proportions and a spacious layout.
Smooth and Swift
A deep-V hull delivers excellent sea-keeping and a comfortable ride.
The Beneteau Antares 30 features a conventional hard top with two large sliding hatches.
Beneteau Antares 30 S Overview
- Designer Beneteau Power / Sarrazin Design
- Base Price £122,477 ex VAT
- On the Water Price £147,891 ex VAT
- LOA 10.22m / 33' 6
- Hull Length 9.98m / 32' 9"
- Maximum Beam 3.35m / 11' 0
- Draft 0.95m / 3' 1
- Max Engine Size Volvo D6-370HP
- Cruising Speed 18 knots
- Maximum Speed 22 knots
- Maximum Range 173 NM
- Dry (Light) Weight 4,550 kg
- Cabins Two plus saloon
- Standard Fuel Capacity 375 litres
- Standard Water Capacity 145 litres
Beneteau Brand Manager
Stuart is the Brand Manager for Beneteau. He has recently qualified as a commercially endorsed Yachtmaster as boating has been a big part of Stuart’s life for both work and pleasure. Stuart brings much enthusiasm as well as a wealth of knowledge in many aspects of the marine industry.
Call +44 (0)2380 450 026 or email