Beneteau Antares 30
The Small Flybridge with Big Benefits
With a classic look, taut lines and tinted windows the Beneteau Antares 30 has a distinctive Sarrazin design.
Superior Living Space
Enjoy a two cabin layout with large saloon and functional galley.
Timeless and Elegant
Whether taking a day trip or exploring further afield, the Antares 30 is a pleasure to drive on the open sea.
Beneteau Antares 30 Overview
- Designer Beneteau / Sarrazin Design
- Base Price £143,376 ex VAT
- On the Water Price £172,295 ex VAT
- LOA 10.22m / 33' 6
- Hull Length 9.98m / 32' 9
- Maximum Beam 3.35m / 11' 0
- Draft 0.95m - 1.05m / 3' 1" - 3' 5"
- Engine Size Volvo D6-370HP
- Cruising Speed 20 knots
- Maximum Speed 26 knots
- Maximum Range 160 NM
- Dry (Light) Weight 5,130 kg
- Cabins Two plus saloon
- Standard Fuel Capacity 375 litres
- Standard Water Capacity 145 litres
Beneteau Power Brand Manager
Stuart is the Brand Manager for Beneteau Power. He has recently qualified as a commercially endorsed Yachtmaster as boating has been a big part of Stuart’s life for both work and pleasure. Stuart brings much enthusiasm as well as a wealth of knowledge in many aspects of the marine industry.
Call +44 (0)2380 450 000 or email