Privacy and Data protection Policy
Privacy and Data protection Policy
Ancasta Group Limited (company number 04300337), whose Head Office is registered at Port Hamble, Satchell Lane, Hamble, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 4QD, is committed to the protection of all private data collected and held by us in the course of our business. This policy outlines how we collect and treat the information held by us and the safeguards in place for the protection of your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites www.ancasta.com and www.advancedrigging.co.uk and www.sanlorenzoyachts.co.uk (our sites). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, subscribing to our newsletters, requesting information from us, using our services or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter our promotions and when you report a problem with our sites.
- If you contact us (either online or by telephone), we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and/or cookies
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our external secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1984/1998 as updated by The Data Protection Act 2018.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information (such as your name, address, email address, mobile telephone number or any further details that we require) to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985. Ancasta Group Limited includes Ancasta International Boat Sales Limited (company number 02560541) and Ancasta Yacht Services Ltd (00686473) Advanced Rigging & Hydraulics Ltd (12721271) Sanlorenzo Yachts Ltd (12807896) who will only contact you in respect of goods and services appropriate to your purchase.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Pursuant to the management of the warranty on your vessel, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data on to the relevant manufacturer.
- If Ancasta Group Limited alters substantially or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ancasta Group Limited. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- You have the right to request details of any information that we hold about you and may also request to have such detail removed from our data base.