Ancasta are acting as brokers for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business unless otherwise stated. These details are prepared from information provided by the vendor and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor. Details are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Ancasta brokerages. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Please Note: where the vessel’s status shows as “Preliminary”, details of the vessel have not yet been confirmed by the Vendor.
1,400,000 Tax Paid | Genoa Italy
- Make Mylius
- Model 60
- Year 2015
- LOA 60ft/18m
- Class Performance Sail
- Hull Carbon Fibre
- Keel Fin Keel
- Rig Sloop
- Engine Single Diesel
- Drive Sail Drive
- Layout Aft Cockpit
- Berths 8
- Cabins 3
- Aft Cabins 2
- Ancasta Ref 34804
- Name SUD
OverviewBoth lightweight and extremely elegant, the fast cruiser "Sud" (ex Twin Soul) was delivered in 2015 by the innovative Italian yard Mylius Yachts to the Owner of the yard itself. She was mainly used for weekend cruises, boat shows and occasional racing. In 2016 she was bought by her current owners who upgraded her for long distance cruising and regatta sailing in the whole Mediterranean Sea.
Built to the highest standards for both comfort and functionality, "Sud" is able to offer high quality life on board and serious performance. Built and rigged entirely in carbon, she participated in the Giraglia, Voiles de St. Tropez and the Rolex Capri Cup. Otherwise, she was mainly used for family and friends cruising. A huge amount of bang for your buck here, with a boat that oozes class.
The contemporary and sleek profile of the yacht is emphasized by the black colour of the hull, with broad glazed surfaces providing abundant light below deck.
The teak-wood and white lacquered modern interior features three twin-bed cabins with air conditioning throughout.
Forward the master stateroom has separate beds with original sliding door opening to the saloon. The aft cabins are twin, with separate beds and en-suite. Crew accommodation is in the forecastle.
Her bright saloon has lined-up settee and a table with a lounge area in front, while the very modern galley
includes fixed stove, dishwasher and combi oven.
Among the most relevant upgrading works, SUD underwent a complete repainting of hull, boom and superstructure in 2017. New carbon wings were added to boom in 2017 for easy sail handling.
Hull and deck moulded with full carbon fibre and vacuum injected epoxy on a sandwich core.
MACHINERY & ELECTRIC SYSTEM
Engine Volvo P D3 110 hp - 5 cylinder
Engine hours 1 400 ( July 2019)
Propulsion 3 blades foldable propeller
Transmission Axis line
Thrusters Max Power retractable bow thruster Generator
Condaria 18000 BTU aircon Fischer Panda 8000i 6 kW (2017) Air conditioning
Watermaker Shenker 60 lt/h
Last Maintenance Works:
- Complete repainting of hull, boom and superstructure in 2017;
- New carbon wings to boom for easy cruising 2017;
- Removable system for the twin-bed port in forward cabin 2017;
- Crew cabin in bow 2017;
- All batteries (Gel) renewed in 2017;
- New hydraulics pump 2018;
- New Bamar furler 2018 (adapted for higher loads);
- Steering system optimised 2018/19;
- New outside table (foldable to day bed) 2017;
- New sail set (all 3DI North Sails) 2017/2018;
- New sheets for mainsail, jibs and gennaker 2018;
- Overhaul and additional lamination for all deck strong points (security for heavy weather and racing) 2018;
- New halyards for main and jib 2018;
- New halyard stoppers in 2019;
- Full wrapping in black including upper deck coverage in canvas (black) for protection;
All-year-round checked and serviced and ready to go
Captain hired all year round and providing maintenance to manufacturer's indications.
Spars & Rigging
SOUTHERS SPARS carbon mast and boom
New carbon wings to boom for easy cruising 2017;
BAMAR furler system
4 x Harken Performa 60.2 (halyard and main)
2 x Harken Performa 70.3 primaries
Lewmar windlass V4 2000W
Bruce anchor 32 kg with 100 mt chain
Sprayhood and Awning | Covers for rudders and winches | Outdoor cushions.
2017 North Sails 3DL black
Cruising main North Sails 2016 (hardly used in white);
- Racing main (used as general main by owners): North Sails 3DI 860 in black 2017;
- Medium racing/cruising jib North Sails 3DI 860 2017 in black
(can be used on furler with vertical battens and on racing forestay (included) with horizontal battens.
- Heavy jib North Sails 2017.
- A-0 laminated North Sails 2018 (only used once) on furler
(replacing code0 and not influencing the rating)
- Code 1 North Sails 2016
- A-1 gennaker North Sails 2016 (optimised for performance by North Sails in 2018);
- A-2 gennaker Ullman 2017
All sails are serviced by the manufacturer on a yearly basis
12 24 220 V -
- Service batteries 6 x 270 Ah
- Engine battery 90 Ah
- Bow thrust batteries 2 x 90 Ah
- Inverter 2 x 24 220 3,5 Kw
- Battery charger 2 x Mastervolt 100 Ah
- 220 and USB sockets in saloon and all cabins.
Three cabins and three bathrooms layout
- Forward owners cabin can be converted into a queen-size bed on port and a separate beds on starboard.
- Two twin cabins at aft
- Crew cabin with its head in the bow accessible from outer deck
SALOON features: -Settee on port side, two lounge seats on starboard and four cube-shaped pouffes with additional storage - Electrically lifting-lowering dining table on port side -
Electrically retractable TV on port side - Chart table on the starboard side
ACCESSORIES & SAFE EQUIPMENT
RIB Tender 330 + Yamaha 9,9 hp outboard
2 x Arimar 6p. liferafts
Full compulsory safe equipment (Jackets, flares, fire extinguishers)
COMMUNICATION , NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT
B&G V50 - Eco, Log, Wind: B&G ST 200
Autopilot: B&G Hydraulic
Plotter Gps, 2 x Zeus 7'
4x Jumbo, B&G 2020
Tv Samsung 40'-
Fusion BT 1000 Radio
Fusion 120 W Cockpit speakers
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
Induction hob | Microwave | Two fridges | Dishwasher