Ancasta are acting as brokers for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business unless otherwise stated. These details are prepared from information provided by the vendor and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor. Details are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Ancasta brokerages. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Please Note: where the vessel’s status shows as “Preliminary”, details of the vessel have not yet been confirmed by the Vendor.
Lagoon 560 S2
810,000 Tax Not Paid | Athens Greece
- Make Lagoon
- Model 560 S2
- Year 2014
- LOA 56ft/17m
- Class Multihull
- Hull Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Keel Fin Keel
- Rig Sloop
- Drive Shaft Drives
- Layout Aft Cockpit
- Berths 12
- Cabins 7
- Ancasta Ref 36545
- Name Lagoon 560 S2
OverviewThis Lagoon 560,comes with 5 cabins and 5 wc and is perfect for groups of up to 10 guests.
Her genealogy comes from super yachts combining the world-renowned talents of the architectural firm VPLP and the design consultants Nauta and boasting all of the advanced features developed by the famous Lagoon Shipyard in one luxurious deep-water catamaran that will definitely exceed your expectations in terms of comfort, handling and style!
Her layout is unmatched by any other catamaran of her size and her living space is phenomenal, including 5 truly huge totally independent cabins, an impressive sense of space in the saloon and galley, ample lounging space on the flybridge and more roominess than you could ask for dinning and lounging in the vast aft cockpit. Indulge yourself in the art of hospitality on a yacht considered by many the ultimate voyager’s catamaran!
The yacht is in excellent condition, perfectly maintained by authorised engineers, fully equipped (many extras) and is ready to sail. She is offered at a quick sale price!
For more information please contact us.
BuildLAGOON 560 S2 Built in 2014
Designed by Van Peteghem Lauriot Prevost (VPLP), interior by Nauta Design.
Length overall: 56' / 17.07m
Overall beam: 31' / 9.44m
Draft: 4'11 / 1.50m
Light displacement (CE): 66812 Lbs
Sail area: 2227 sq. ft
All figures approximate
Fully battened mainsail
Anodized aluminium mast and boom with track and traveller
Carbon canoe boom
Double spreader rig
Stainless steel standing rigging
Slab reefing mainsail
Furling head sail
Lazy bag for mainsail with lazy-jacks
Rigging for Coded 0
All lines led aft
Electric winch - Harken 70 2 speed x4
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 7
Number of heads: 7
Number of bathrooms: 7
The Lagoon 560 gave Lagoon a strong lead in terms of comfort, ergonomics and style, combining the worldrenowned
talents of the architectural firm VPLP and the signature of Nauta for elegance, comfort and luxury.
Lagoon 560, the art of hospitality
- practical design and on-deck safety
- elegant and functional use of space
- comfort and efficient performance
She comes with 5 spacious cabins (4 double beds, 2 single beds), 5 heads and 2 crew cabins-2 heads.
All cabins with ensuite facilities, equipped with air-conditioning, TV, radio, speakers.
- the fly bridge is a veritable upper-deck saloon (access via closable stairway). Its helm station provides perfect visibility and includes a magnificent spot for sunbathing at the rear
- the cockpit is fully protected from the sun and sea spray and is on the same level as the galley cuisine (centre galley version), saloon and chart table. Includes large sliding glass door
- large and practical foredeck cockpit
- transom platforms specially designed for safe boarding
- a wide choice of layouts with 4 or 5 cabins ensures that each owner finds the answer to his cruising programme in the comfort provided by Nauta Design.
- the cockpit is directly accessible from the owner’s cabin (starboard) and guest cabin (port) (or from the galley in the “port-side galley” version)
- owner’s cabin includes office, separate washroom and direct access to the cockpit
- guest cabins include VIP accommodation with separate washrooms
- in the “central galley” version, the saloon is made up of a lounge area and an “L-shaped” galley separated by a stowage unit that can also accommodate a TV on a lift mechanism on the lounge side
- saloon includes L-shaped galley separated by a stowage unit that can also accommodate a TV set on the saloon side
- the 4-cabin version with its galley in the port hull provides a cabin with two bunk berths next to the galley a real private studio for your crew, with direct access to the cockpit from the galley. The saloon, with no galley to occupy space, is huge
- the chart table is forward-facing, and comes with fold-away control board for electronics. The new electronic control station on the Lagoon 560 S2 is simple, user-friendly and efficient.
- the vast hull lights ensure exceptional natural lighting in the cabins
- the indirect lighting in the saloon and cabins provides effective yet restful lighting
- the engine compartments are separated from the living area and perfectly sound-proofed
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2014
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3680
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 2 x 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (1000 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (1000 Litres)
Generator - Cummins Onan
Inverter - Phoenix 24/5000 Watt x2
Shore power inlet
TV set - x5
Plotter - Raymarine
GPS - Raymarine
Radar - Raymarine Trancvision kivihi
Depthsounder - Raymarine
VHF - Raymarine
Log-speedometer - Raymarine
Navigation center - Raymarine
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine
Autopilot - Raymarine
Washing machine - plus dryer
Refrigerator - x4
Fresh water maker - Sea Recovery
Electric bilge pump
OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT / EXTRAS
Outboard engine brackets - Honda 50hp
Tender - Highfield 420