Ancasta are acting as brokers for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business unless otherwise stated. These details are prepared from information provided by the vendor and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor. Details are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Ancasta brokerages. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Please Note: where the vessel’s status shows as “Preliminary”, details of the vessel have not yet been confirmed by the Vendor.
- Make Ker
- Model 41
- Year 2016
- LOA 41ft/12m
- Class Performance Sail
- Hull Carbon Fibre
- Keel Fin Keel
- Rig Sloop
- Engine Single Diesel
- Drive Shaft Drives
- Layout Aft Cockpit
- Ancasta Ref 33454
- Name Anything
Overview“ANYTHING” is a full carbon, pre-preg build that is based on the hugely successful Ker 40+ design and was launched in 2016.
She benefits from the R&D work done within the new FAST 40 Class and so optimization is to the highest level. However “ANYTHING” offers more than meets the eye, with her build and design being much more focused towards sailing offshore, as well as inshore.
Higher topsides and an altered deck arrangement to name but few!
Jason Ker used the base Ker 40+ design, but then customized and tuned the design to work better for this owners requirements, including making the boat more offshore friendly.
“ANYTHING” is a Carbon pre-preg/foam/epoxy construction, using uni-directional carbon reinforcement in the highly loaded area.
She has a fully optimized structural design using advanced Finite Element Analysis techniques and is designed and constructed in accordance with ISO structural regulations.
Top side height has been increased from the standard Ker 40+, which offers better sea-going capabilities, as well as increased interior volume, making her a very strong all-rounder and a true performer under both IRC and ORC rating rules.
Builder - DERE SHIPYARD TURKEY
Launched - December 2016
LOA - 12.6 M
Beam - 4.20 M
Draft - 3.00 M
Disp - 4.550 Kg
Bulb weight - 2150 kg
DLR – 92
IRC TCC – 1.254
Crew # - 11
ISO Structural – CAT A
Spars & Rigging
P – 16.97 m
E – 5.89 m
I - 16.39 m
J - 5.10 m
SPA 190 M²
STL 7.55 m
RIG (Hall Spars High Modulus)
• High modulus HR40 prepreg carbon fibre.
• Autoclave cured at 120 degrees Celsius at 6 bar.
• Mast tube made on a mandrel.
• Masthead with sheaves for main and spinnaker halyards.
• One (1) main halyard 1:1. (with locker system)
• Two (2) spinnaker halyards in side by side arrangement, With trip line locks x2 capable of code zero sails.
• Delrin sheaves with composite bushings.
• Chafe protection for all halyards.
• Led white anchor light.
• Attachment for twin topmast backstays.
• Machined hard coat anodised aluminium headstay lug.
• Hard coat anodised aluminium sheave box for one (1) genoa halyard on trip line lock x1.
• Delrin sheaves with composite bushings.
• Hard coat anodised aluminium sheave box and spectacle for one (1) fractional spinnaker.
• One (1) staysail halyard capable of using a genoa staysail.
• A hoisting stay position is installed above the staysail sheave.
• Hall carbon bolt rope track with Antal cunningham track.
• Two (2) sets of tapered carbon air foil 34-700 high modulus spreaders.
• Spreaders attach using spreader bars.
• Spreader ends S1 to suit tip cups.
• Spreader ends S2 to suit spreader bends.
• Diagonals terminate in spreader bars.
• Option for composite rigging to attach using the same spreader specs.
Below deck at base
• One (1) mainsail halyard. Below deck sheave box.
• Two (2) masthead spinnaker halyards. Code 0 halyard below deck turning block
• One (1) fractional spinnaker below deck turning block
• One (1) staysail halyard below deck turning block.
• One (1) genoa halyard, to exit the mast above deck and travel through the spartite to a mast mounted single block on lashing strop.
• Adjustable slot mast step with screw adjuster.
• Eye strap on aft face of mast for emergency tie down.
• Internal mast ram with gauge and pump.
• Mast gate customized to rectangular shape to allow shims.
• Clear awlgrip.
• Contrasting measurement bands.
RACING BOOM: CARBON
• High Modulus autoclaved cured prepreg carbon fibre.
• Aluminium hard coat anodized sheave box with sheaves for one (1) outhaul & two (2) reef lines.
• Ronstan constrictor single clutches for reef line one and two.
• Delrin sheaves with composite bushings.
• Sheave box with three (3) sheaves for (1) outhaul and two (2) reef lines
• Tuff luff aero Harken
• Assembled on headstay.
STANDING RIGGING - Twin Top Mast Backstays - 2 x Kevlar
Discontinuous Rod standing Rigging
Carbon forestay with dynex adapter for jib tack slide
Backstay 5T load.
NORTH SAILS MAIN – 3Di 2 Reef 2016
NORTH SAILS JIB LIGHT – 3Di 2016
NORTH SAILS MEDIUM – 3Di 2016
NORTH SAILS MEDIUM – 3Di 2018 (June)
NORTH SAILS HEAVY – 3DL (Carbon) 2016
NORTH SAILS No.4 – 3DL (Carbon) 2016
UK SAILS STAY SAIL - 2016
UK SAILS CODE 0 – 2016 (15hrs use)
NORTH SAILS KITE A1.5 – 2017 (July)
ONE SAILS KITE A2 – 2017 (August)
ONE SAILS KITE A3 – 2017 (September)
NORTH SAILS KITE A4 – 2018 (June)
UK SAILS MAIN – XDrive - 2016 (5hrs use)
UK SAILS JIB MEDIUM – XDrive - 2017 (5hrs use)
UK SAILS Kite A2+ - 2017 (repaired)
Storm Jib and Trysail.
Winch and Pedestal package:
- 2 x Driven primary winches harken 65.3 STR UD.
- 1 x Harken Air pedestal mounted in front of traveller, linked to primary winches.
- 1 x pit winches harken 50.2 STP performa.
- 2 x main sheet winches harken 50.2 STP performa
- 2 x backstay winches harken 50.2 STP performa
- 2 x Foot button controls for pedestal
Harken ‘Pro-Trim’ traveller system
7 x spinlock clutches along with custom organizers.
Composite aerofoil stanchions, pushpit & pulpit.
Stainless steel 1/19 wire lifelines.
Sliding fore hatch with inflatable seal.
Custom Harken Drop down drum and gear box with control cleat system on to grinder (spinnaker retrieval)
McConaghy twin steering wheel system, with carbon pedestals.
Custom carbon foot bars for runner and mainsheet man.
3 x Unreelers for spinnaker sheet and spinnaker halyard tidy up
Mainsheet trimmer console and purchase system for main cunningham, outhaul, jib tack & traveller
Diverse Yachts – Non-hydraulic deflector drum.
B&G H5000 PREFORMANS PACK
B&G H5000 GFD DIISPLAY 20*20
B&G H5000 FFD DISPLAY 20*20 B&G
H5000 FFD DISPLAY 10*10
HS70 GPS COMPAS
H5000 3D MOTION SENSOR
H5000 VMHU 1050mm WIND BRACKET
ZG100 GPS ANTENNA
ICOM IC-M323 VHF
PANASONIC CF53 TOUGHBOOK
EXPEDITION MARINE SOFTWARE
C-MAP EAGEAN SEA
HALL SPARS CARBON MAST BRACKET
ALL ELECRICAL SYSTEM DESIGN AND ASSEMBLY BY DIVERSE YACHTS.
Battery monitoring system with fast charge system.
Portable shore power battery charging system.
Electric auto/manual bilge pump system. (8 Additional Bilge Pumps).
White cabin lighting in saloon, galley, head and navigation areas. (all is LED)
12-volt DC switch panel battery isolator/selection switch.
2 x 100 Amp House Lithium batteries.
1 x 30 Amp Engine Lithium battery.
Navigation lights pulpit, pushpit mounted.(LED)
Full boat cover (deck)
Carbon fibre life line rollers and end fittings - (2 sections port and starboard, from pulpit to shrouds)
Mainsheet traveller on spacers.
Soft padeyes instead of folding pad eyes where ever possible
Auto pilot mounting bracket
Black awlgrip paint onto 4 layer clearcoat varnish finish to top sides and deck gloss areas.
Non-skid areas on fore and side decks.
Cockpit Floor: Raptor non-skid foam grip.
Below water line: Finished with epoxy primer.
Interior: Lightweight racing paint finish in grey to inside area.
30 hp yanmar diesel engine with sail drive.
Folding 2 bladed prop.
Spinlock flush throttle control.
46 Litre rigid plastic fuel tank
Freshwater hand pump at galley sink. Lightweight head.
7 automatic bilge pumps.
1 x 50 litre fresh water bladder tanks.
Under cockpit navigation station
Engine box with integrated bottom steps
SPINLOCK LIFE JACKET (WITH BOAT NAME WRITTEN )
LIFE LINES SETEMERGENCY FIRE SET
FIRE EXTINGUISHER (2 kg)
Enjoy a 10% discount
with Advanced Rigging & Hydraulics on new standing and running rigging when you buy a used yacht through the Ancasta Brokerage network. Also, contact Advanced Rigging & Hydraulics about their discounts on mooring and anchoring system for motoryachts purchased via Ancasta.
Call: +44 02380 454 280
*quote: “Ancasta Brokerage offer”