Ancasta are acting as brokers for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business unless otherwise stated. These details are prepared from information provided by the vendor and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor. Details are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Ancasta brokerages. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Please Note: where the vessel’s status shows as “Preliminary”, details of the vessel have not yet been confirmed by the Vendor.
Fountaine Pajot Alegria 67
- Make Fountaine Pajot
- Model Alegria 67
- Year 2022
- LOA 69ft/21m
- Class Multihull
- Hull Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Keel Multi-Hull
- Engine Twin Diesel
- Berths 10
- Cabins 5
- Ancasta Ref 42895
- Name OCEANUS
OverviewThe only MCA CLASSED Fountaine Pajot Alegria 67 on the Market at the time of writing.
2022 FP 67 Alegria 67Owners Version Galley UP in excellent Condition, NEVER CHARTERED, Cruise Ready! She boasts over EU 850,000 in custom factory upgrades which makes her best in class.
Additional photography and video available on request and a very motivated Seller. Sailing yacht OCEANUS is a 21.34m (70') luxury Alegria 67 catamaran with a fit out worthy of a five-star hotel with incredible spaces, including an expansive flybridge, jacuzzi and interior. Up to 10 guests can be accommodated in five cabins with a crew of four. NOTABLE FEATURES OF OCEANUS: ~Foredeck jacuzzi ~Expansive flybridge ~Forward lounge ~Two helm stations ~Beach club embedded gangway ~Air conditioning ~WiFi
The Alegria 67 was designed by Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design as a cruiser and first built in 2018 as a flagship model to the lineup.
A 5 guest cabin layout with an additional 2 crew cabin all with private facilities and a galley up main deck.
LOA: 67 ft 0 in 20.42m
Beam: 34 ft 5 in 10.46m
LWL: 34 ft 5 in 10.46m
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 1 in 3m
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 1 in 3m
The only MCA CLASSED Fountaine Pajot Alegria 67 on the market at the time of writing!
Fuel Tank: 370 Gallons (1400.6 Liters)
Fresh Water: 304 Gallons (1150.76 Liters)
Holding Tank: 92 Gallons (348.26 Liters)
Gross Tonnage: 66
Dry Weight: 76720
CE Certified: Yes
Classification: MCA CLASS Cat 2 Compliant Malta Commercial Compliant
MCA Certified: Yes
All figures are approximate
RigCanoe Boom and matching lazy bag
Genoa electrical furler
1x Incidence Hydranet Dyneama-Woven mainsail full batten Sail
1x Incidence Hydranet Dyneama-Woven Gib Sail
1x North Sails Furling Spinnaker/Genoa Hybrid Sail (top down furling)
1x Storm Sail
2 Harken Genoa electric winches
1 Harken electrical winch for main halyard
1 Harken electrical winch for Main sheet
AccommodationUp to 10 guests can be accommodated in five cabins with a crew of four.
The main salon is light and bright thanks to the surrounding windows and neutral décor. To port is a comfortable lounge with an L-shaped sofa and foot stool, while the starboard side is occupied by a flexible dining table. Forward is a helm station to starboard and pantry / bar to port plus a central door leading out to the foredeck lounge. Wide sliding glass doors to aft lead to the sociable aft deck.
The guest accommodation is configured as four double sized cabins, all with the luxury and privacy of ensuite bathroom facilities. There are 2 cabins in each hull with an additional twin aft to port.
The Owner's version on this Alegria 67 has an exceptional suite of 22 m2 in the starboard side, with direct access to the front saloon and sun beds.
The yacht was equipped with volumous under floor/ bilge storage in addition to the standard storage.
MachineryAuxiliary systems2x Volvo D3 150HP Engines
4x Helm Stations - Volvo Penta Controls 3x Volvo relay screens
1x 2000 Watt electrical windlass
1x Bow thruster with remote control 2x 17KW 220v. 60Hz Cummins Genset 2x Parker Watermakers (port and Stb) Air Conditioning System
Bibo Filtrated Hot and Cold Water dispenser 24v Gasoil Transfer Pump
Rope Cutters fitted to each shaft and feathering Props Windlass Control on Helm Station
Bow thruster control on Helm Station Anchor Chain counter on Helm Station Fog Horn
2 Bow Capstans
2 Aft Captans
4 additional Cleats (2 on bows, 2 On aft)
DeckNatural Teak on Aft & foredeck and Flybridge Hard top
Highfield 460 Sport Tender (grey and Orange) with Garmin 7" screen and Depth/Speed + Custom made Cover
60hp HONDA outboard
2x Aft deck sun awnings for sides
2x Side gates for access (port and Stb) Two dolphin/pulpit seats
2x 250m Length Floating Lines for med Mooring Protective covers for helms
All Mooring lines + 12 Fendertex fenders with covers Kitchen furniture on fly bridge
All Outdoor cushions (Cockpit + lounge deck, ForeDeck) and Custom made waterproof Covers
4x Custommade Trampoline beds
1x Isotherm Fridge 65 L on the fly bridge 2x Isotherm Fridge 65 L in aft cockpit
1x Raritan Ice maker in Aft Cockpit 1x Raritan Ice Maker on Flybridge Sun awning for Foredeck Motorised sun shade on aft cockpit
2-man Jacuzzi on foredeck with cover (hot and cold heating options) + Fresh water fill (never been filled with salt water)
6x Underwater Lights (4 aft and 2 forward)
Stb Forepeak custom fitted shelves for watersports storage + Power outlets + Fan for ventilation
Extra fold out steps on mast for access to hardtop and boom 56kg Anchor and 100m of 14mm chain
36kg Secondary anchor (plough) with 30m of 14mm chain and 100m of warp
InteriorNatural and beige colored interior Blinds in all cabins and Saloon Curtains in Saloon
Port Forepeak kitted out as Crew Quarters with shower and bed Galley up
11x Caframo Scirocco Fans in all cabins and forepeaks
WaterHot/cold water on 2 deck shower (port and Stb Aft)
Additional backup electric fresh water pump
Additional High pressure wash down Pump
Additional Spotless water treatment system (Wetspot)
Additional filter system for fresh water intake
Electric SystemsELNA Lightning Protection system (installed on mast & keels, with dedicated busbars and EMP's)
MF/HF Icom ICM804 Radio and handset Navtex NX300
3x GARMIN4SAIL system 22" screens (2x on helms and 1x interior)
Shore Power kit for 220/50hz and 220/60hz &110/60hz
Inverters for 110/220 onboard (multiple outlets throughout vessel for both power)
VHF mast head antenna prewired
7" Monitoring Screen in Maestro Cabin
7" Garmin Monitoring Screen in Port Aft Cabin Garmin Radar
Garmin VHF Garmin Windfinder Garmin AutoPilot
Solar panels x 3 @ 173 W Multi amp monitor
7 Interior courtesy lighting
Exterior courtesy lighting
14x AGM house bank batteries
1x Additional AGM backup emergency VHF Battery 2x Independent 12v VHF standalone Batteries
2x AGM Start Batteries
Aft facing camera for Garmin plotter Starlink Maritime Internet
KVH Satellite Internet KVH Satellite Phone
GOST Security Cameras and motion Sensor systems GOST High water Alarms
EntertainmentBose Surround Sound Speakers mounted in Saloon Blue-ray Player in Saloon
Samsung smart 50" TV on Hydraulic Rise platform (hidden in galley island)
Additional Fusion Hi-Fi Control for cockpit and one on flybridge Helm
Fly Bridge Hifi + 4 speakers Cockpit Hifi + 2 Speakers
ExtrasNo Fontaine Pajot Logos on hulls or SailsAft
Cabin Vertical handrails Port and Stb Cabins
Coach Roof Handrails 3 × 2M Per side Total of 6
Custom Side Boarding Ladder (removable)
Cockpit Hydraulic lifting & folding cocktail Diner Table
Interior Hydraulic lifting & folding cocktail
Diner Table Flybridge Roll up Sunscreens Aft
1x Ice-maker on Flybridge Stainless
Steel Hardtop Supports
Winter enclosure on both cockpit and flybridge
Summer Shades for Cockpit and Flybridge Separate
Washer/Dryer in Starboard Engine Room
Safety Rails. Installed along front of Bow and Trampolines
Transom Extensions with 2 Swim Ladders
Safe in Port Aft Cabin
GalleyMiele 4 burner induction Hob
Bosch Electric Pyrolytic Oven
Bosch Oven/Micro/Grill Combi Oven
Insinkerator system on Galley sink
2x Siemens I undercounter Freezers
1x Bosch undercounter Fridge
1x Freestanding Bosch 60/40 Fridge Freezer
1x Magma monterey BBQ with Cover
12V Cabin Fan - Caframo Sirocco
SafetyCarbon Monoxide detector (each)
Smoke Detectors in each cabin, saloon, Galley and engine room
Additional Guard wires on Forward bow/trampoline area
MCA Cat 2 Compliant
Malta Commercial Compliant 12 Person SOLAS. B Liferaft 2x Horseshoe Buoys
2x Liferings 1x Danbuoy
2x Fixed Fire Fighting systems in each engine room
Fire Dampers for each Engine room
Emergency Manual Bilge Pump Emergency Crash pump
Fire Pump with hose and spray nozzle
Grab Bag of emergency equipment Cat C First aid Kit
Navigation Publications and Maps
Watersports Equipment2x Seabobss + Covers, Hi-speed chargers 1x Fliteboard + Cover, and charger
1x JOBE inflatable 2 man Kayak and paddles
2x JOBE inflatable Supboards (1x beginner windsurf adjustable kit) 1x Subwing
1x Wakeboard + Boots and tow Line 1x inflatable Super Tube. 2 man
Selection of Safety Helmets and Impact vests (various sizes) Selection of Snorkelling masks, Snorkels, fins(various Sizes) 2x Dive tanks + 2x Mares BCD's, 2x Mares Regulators
2x Gocycle electric Bikes with Fast Chargers and travel cases 4x Sunloungers
1x ParasolUPGRADES & CUSTOMIZATIONS
Here is a list of some of the top of the line features that no other FP Alegria 67 has, only S/Y OCEANUS!
1. Full MCA Compliance thru July 2025
2. Hard Top with "Stainless Steel Supports" a first for FP per our request as they only have matt black with hard top.
3. Bilge buildout for extra storage underneath both Port and Starboard sides: Value $10,000
4. Two (2) watermakers versus standard one (1) on others.
5. Full size washer and dryer versus "small combination washer/dryer between port side cabin. Therefore, never hear noise during washing and drying and never see staff using them and interfering with guest access to cabins.
6. Custom removable Sunshades on both sides of the cockpit and flybridge to avoid sun hitting guests while enjoying these areas.
7. Custom, removable Sun Shades on flybridge lounge cushion areas to allow combination of sun or shade to meet guest preference at any time during the day.
8. Removable and multi-positional teak passerelle to allow space for two generators versus one with hydraulic passerelle that is not long enough to reach some docks.
9. State of the art Cockpit UV filtered water system for both hot and cold use.
10. Coffee maker that can make over thirty (30) types of hot and cold coffees.
11. Hydraulic cockpit table to allow for dining and cocktail height "lounge type setting” in the evenings. A first for FP.
12. 92" custom retractable TV screen for cockpit area. Incredible. Great for sporting events and "movie nights" on board Oceanus.
13. Custom buildout of starboard forpeak storage locker with shelving and outlets for charging toys, other storage lockers with stainless steel bars for secure storage on board.
14. Custom covers for all outdoor upholstery so not need to be placed indoors and in the way of guests in the event of rain. Easy on/off allow crew to remove so they can be used just after any rain event.
15. Custom contoured loungers in trampolene area.
16. Custom "hard cover" for jacuzzi to allow walking or laying on with cover that matches upgraded outdoor upholstery.
17. Heating system for Jacuzzi up to 40 degrees Celsius ( 104 degrees Fahrenheit) converting it to an enjoyable "hot tub" for evenings under the stars.
18. Inflatable fenders and custom color and custom mesh coverings for ease of use and storage.
19. Transom extensions on both port and starboard sides making Oceanus approximately 70 feet in length for excellent access on and off from the sides as well as dual swim platform ladders.
20. Hybrid sail with dynema fabric, allowing for longer UV protection, and significantly increased strength of the sail itself.
21. Dramatic LED underwater, lighting for evenings.
22. Advanced security systems by GOST systems integrated into all boat systems, including Geofence location and exact positioning of vessel at all times with cell phone compatibility to address any security or positional issues of the vessel.
23. Advanced lightning protection system by ELNA providing for the highest level of protection, not only from direct, but also indirect lightning strikes. This advanced system is used by naval warships, commercial cruise lines, as well as hospitals and government buildings due to its reliability of over 20+ years.
24. Handrails in all areas on both port and starboard also bow area.
25. Stainless steel side gates, both port and starboard sides.
26. Additional full throttle helm set up flybridge port side.
27. Additional full throttle controls, port cockpit area for stern operations.
28. Upgraded gas grill with both propane and butane connections instead of standard griddle.
29. Both to 220V and 110V throughout all cabins to allow direct plug-in.
30. Galley: Upgraded oven with self-cleaning capabilities.
31. Galley: induction range.
32. Galley: sink disposal.Disclaimer
2022 Highfield 460 Sport
This boat is centrally listed by another broker – please enquire to find out more.