Ancasta are acting as brokers for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business unless otherwise stated. These details are prepared from information provided by the vendor and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor. Details are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Ancasta brokerages. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Please Note: where the vessel’s status shows as “Preliminary”, details of the vessel have not yet been confirmed by the Vendor.
X-Yacht 612 CHIKA-lu
- Make X-Yacht 612
- Model CHIKA-lu
- Year 2003
- LOA 61ft/19m
- Class Performance Sail
- Hull Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Keel Fin Keel
- Rig Sloop
- Engine Single Diesel
- Drive Shaft Drive
- Layout Aft Cockpit
- Berths 10
- Cabins 3
- Aft Cabins 2
- Ancasta Ref 41429
- Name CHIKA-lu
BuildDescription of X-612 X-Yachts
X-612 - FORMER FLAGSHIPS FROM X-YACHTS - WELL EQUIPPED, CONTINUOUS MASSIVELY UPDATED AND PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED. BUILDING NUMBER 11 OUT OF 12 WITH LOADS OF EQUIPMENT INCLUDING: CARBON MAST, FURLERBOOM, SAIL FROM 2020, GENERATOR, 4 X ANDERSEN ELECTRICAL WINCH, 13 MM TEAK DECK FROM 2014, AIRCONDITION, HYDRAULIC WANG & STAY, HYDRAULIC GANGWAY AND BOWTRUSTER, NEW 8 KW HEATING SYSTEM 2022 AND A LOT MORE.
Rarely seen X-Yachts in the Magnum class - it offers oceans of space, lots of comfort, top-class sailing properties and high speed. All this in perfect balance between safety, comfort, speed and height.
This yacht has continuously undergone updates which include new sails, 13mm. Solid new teak deck 2013, New upholstery of all cushions and mattresses, 3 new Electric WC complete with hoses etc., New mirrors, New sprayhood, Hydraulic gangway, new mirrors, a number of new pumps etc. a lot of new ropes etc. Everything is serviced 2021 including motor, generator, etc. Bottom painted November 2021 ready for new owner.
Spars & RiggingCARBON MAST, FURLERBOOM
Sail InventoryFurlingmain 2021
HardwareBowthruster 250 Kg hydraulic
Anchor with chain and line
Winde Andersen (serviced)
Electric winch Andersen x 4
Teak deck 13mm from 2013/2014
Gas stove with oven
Cooling box with compressor
Pressure water H / C
Battery charger Victron 100A
230 V plug
Radio with CD
TV Smart TV
Air con x 2, serviced 2021
NEW 8 KW HEATING SYSTEM 2022
ExtrasThe following is made on the boat:
• New sails complete 2020
• New coating on upper deck (gray)
• New 8 KW heating system
• New LED lights
• New combi oven
• Roller boom removed, retracted and painted.
• The bottom of the boat has been inspected, coated and underwater penetrations have all been inspected / replaced.
• New mirrors.
• X-ray of rig which is ok (documentation available).
• Replacement of a number of top hatches.
• New sprayhood.
• Conversion of stainless steel to sprayhood.
• New electric toilets everywhere as well as new hoses and electricity for these.
• Complete servicing of engine and light generator which both work perfectly.
Hull has been reviewed complete, painted and polished 2021
• All electrical games have been reviewed and serviced. There are 4 pcs. Anderson.
• Air con reviewed and serviced.
• Update in general, new fenders, new ropes
• Additional info: New upholstery of all cushions and mattresses in the boat, New 13 mm. solid teak deck in 2013/14, new batteries 2020.
This large X-Yacht is very spacious Three large double cabins with separate toilet and bathroom. Owner's cabin in the bow is further furnished with sofa and plenty of closet space. Crew cabin has been converted into a workshop with space for storage, wine cooler, ice machine etc. Salon with large sofa arrangement and a nice and well-disposed pantry, which also works when the boat is sailing.