Ancasta are acting as brokers for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business unless otherwise stated. These details are prepared from information provided by the vendor and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor. Details are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Ancasta brokerages. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Please Note: where the vessel’s status shows as “Preliminary”, details of the vessel have not yet been confirmed by the Vendor.
TP / IRC 52 Botin
- Make TP / IRC 52
- Model Botin
- Year 2017
- LOA 52ft/16m
- Class Performance Sail
- Hull Carbon Fibre
- Keel Fin Keel
- Rig Sloop
- Engine Single Diesel
- Drive Sail Drive
- Layout Aft Cockpit
- Ancasta Ref 43174
- Name GLADIATOR
Overview"Gladiator" is a TP52 designed by Botin Partners and was launched in 2017.
She is the current Super Series boat for this highly experienced team and was built by Longitud Cero.
She has taken the team to 4th in the Overall season rankings in 2023 and as we know, once released from Super Series captivity they can set the race course alight under IRC, ORC and ORR, both inshore and offshore.
Sold with an impressive inventory of hardware and sails, this boat is available now to challenge for trophies and put any team on the front foot for their new campaign.
2017 Longitud Cero, Valencia, Spain.
Originally built as Interlodge before being acquired by Team Gladiator in 2017.
- 2017 Botin Design/Pure Engineering TP52, built to 52 Super Series Rule
- Internal Transverse and Longitudinal Stiffening Framework built Winter 2017/18
- Longitudinal Deck Stiffening Planks added 2019/20
- 2x Identical Bowsprits + 1 x Carbolink Bobstay
- Gladiator has the option for either wheel or tiller steering.
- 2017 Botin Keel Fin
- 2019 Botin Bulb
- 2019 Botin Solid Stock Rudder - Designed to suit wheel steering
- Spare 2017 Botin Rudder - More suited to tiller steering.
4th Overall 2023 Super Series Championships
Multiple race winner during 2023 season
Spars & Rigging
- 2017 Southern Spars Mast with triple spreader arrangement.
- Nose and Side Stiffening added winter 2017/18, resulting in an overall stiffer and more controllable tube.
- 2018 RAZR Vertical Rigging and Forestay
- Spare 2017 EC6 Vertical Rigging and Forestay (Future Fibres) - better suited for coastal or offshore sailing.
- Southern Spars Carbon Boom
- Custom Stainless Headstay Strop
- Full Marlow/TT Rigging Grand Prix Package 2023 + spares
A comprehensive sail inventory from both North Sails and Quantum available upon request.
Additional "non class" sails also available upon negotiation.
- Faro System
- Complete Electrics overhaul 2022/23
- Currently Setup to work with Quadrans Compass (compass and cabling not included)
- B&G Wind Wand x 2
- Garmin 120 Mast Displays
- Garmin 120 and 20 series Cockpit Displays
- Signet Paddle Wheel
- Gill Magnetic Mast Butt and Rudder Sensors
- 4x Harken Air250 Winches, 2x Harken 990 Runner winches, 1x Harken 150 Pit Winch
- Harken Protrim with Custom Light Airs Traveller System in Pit
- Harken Hydraulics System - Consistently Maintained by Harken Approved Service Centre's
- Harken Drive and Dropwheel System
- Extensive Systems Spares
2023 Seadek HD Cockpit Grip
2023 Deck NonSkid Paint by Savona Shipyard
2017 Yanmar - Serial Number TBC
Yanmar SD60 Sail drive with Tori Grand Prix Propeller - Full engine service history including overhaul in late 23'
Polycarbonate 80L Fuel Tank
Shipping cradle with high/low positions.