Ancasta are acting as brokers for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business unless otherwise stated. These details are prepared from information provided by the vendor and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor. Details are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Ancasta brokerages. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Please Note: where the vessel’s status shows as “Preliminary”, details of the vessel have not yet been confirmed by the Vendor.
295,000 Tax Not Paid | Lisbon Portugal
- Make Lagoon
- Model 40
- Year 2018
- LOA 40ft/12m
- Class Multihull
- Hull Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Keel Multi-Hull
- Rig Sloop
- Engine Twin Diesel
- Drive Sail Drive
- Layout Aft Cockpit
- Berths 6
- Cabins 3
- Aft Cabins 2
- Ancasta Ref 36433
- Name Lagoon 40
OverviewA SLEEK AND INNOVATIVE DESIGN
With her new visual identity, the 40 immediately stands out. While faithful to the image of Lagoon’s "DNA", a new style is born: an individual, streamlined and accomplished design depicts her large portholes and panoramic view. This creates a refined and high-performance unit, emphasised by the chamfer running from the bow to the stern. A new generation Lagoon, recognisable at first sight.
Flag of Registry: Portugal
Hull Shape: Catamaran
Designed and built by Lagoon Catamarans
Exterior Styling by Patrick Le Quément
Interior Styling by Nauta Design
LOA: 11.73 m
Beam: 6.76 m
Maximum Draft: 1.35 m
Bridge Clearance: 18.42 m
Dry Weight: 4989 kgs
All figures are approximate
Fully battened mainsail
Lazy Bag with Cover (graphite)
NEW GENERATION RIGGING: PERFORMANCE AND SIMPLICITY
A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 is endowed with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an increased sail area provide a better sail surface area / displacement ratio. The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP's experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
- A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guarantee of performance.
- A shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring.
- A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
- The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces pitching.
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of bathrooms: 2
INTERIOR: ELEGANCE AND LUMINOSITY
- A selection of luxurious materials, by Nauta Design, enhances the new interior lines.
- A new aft cabin, fitted with a « semi Island bed » berth and multiple storage space.
- Large hull window glazing with integrated portholes in the cabin provide exceptional natural light and an outstanding view.
Particular attention given to volume layout, smooth flow of circulation and luminosity makes this new interior a truly pleasant living area.
EXTERIOR: SPACE AND COMFORT
- A comfortable cockpit looking out to sea: a starboard dining table, able to accommodate up to twelve guests, a recreation area on the same side and seating at the rear beam.
- An ergonomic helm station accessible from the cockpit or deck, thus enabling communication between the skipper and crew at all times.
- Large aft transoms with a spacious swim platform, allowing simple access to the tender and safe, easy boarding.
- A forward cockpit, fitted with a sunbathing area, provides further living space.
Total Power: 90 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2018
Engine Model: 4JH45
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 900
Fresh Water Tanks: (600 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (400 Litres)
Holding Tanks: (160 Litres)
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT / EXTRAS
Wind speed and direction