Ancasta are acting as brokers for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business unless otherwise stated. These details are prepared from information provided by the vendor and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor. Details are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Ancasta brokerages. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Please Note: where the vessel’s status shows as “Preliminary”, details of the vessel have not yet been confirmed by the Vendor.
Beneteau Figaro 3
- Make Beneteau
- Model Figaro 3
- Year 2021
- LOA 34ft/10m
- Class Performance Sail
- Hull Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Keel Fin Keel
- Rig Sloop
- Engine Single Diesel
- Berths 2
- Ancasta Ref 38825
- Name Gardens of Eden
OverviewFigaro 3 #66 is now available to purchase or charter.
Launched in March 2021, this boat is in exceptional condition and stocked with a full electronics inventory from NKE, as well as a North 3Di sail package.
Full loaded with safety kit, class upgrades and a strong running rigging package, the boat wants for nothing and whether you are targeting a double handed IRC campaign or class racing, the boat is spot on for both.
The specifications define the Beneteau Figaro 3 monohull as being as reliable as its predecessor, the Beneteau Figaro 2.
It is equipped with foils, a more slender and deeper keel, a setback mast, and a more extensive and larger sail plan.
• Polyester sandwich - Infused PVC foam
• Infused PVC foam structure with the hull
• Polyester sandwich - Infused PVC foam
• Infused PVC foam structure with the deck
• Polyester sandwich bulkheads and transversal structure - Infused PVC
The transversal structure and the bulkheads are "methacrylate" glued in
Mast and keel well bulkheads overlaminated to the hull
KEEL AND FOILS
• Cast iron keel with mixed cast iron / lead ballast treated by spraying with
• 1 pair of independent and retractable carbon / epoxy foils
• Full rigging for independent foil rake adjustment
• Each foil is manually adjustable by tackle with return to cockpit
• Polyester twin-rudders hung with stainless steel shaft
• Rudder with 2 self-aligning bearings
• Link bar equipped with ball joints for dynamic adjustment
Class rudders and IRC rudders available.
Spars & Rigging
Similar to the IMOCA 60 design concept, the mast is set aft in the yacht, providing enhanced balance under sail as well as assisting control whilst under auto-pilot.
This also allows the use of high-performance sail geometry and the addition of projected sails from a bowsprit.
This yacht is powered by a square-top mainsail, a genoa, jib, and a masthead spinnaker helping generate maximum power in lighter winds.
• Carbon mast HM40 placed on deck
• 2 Aft swept spreaders
• Glued Antal track
• Dyform forestay, rod shrouds
• Adjustment of double running backstays by 2:1 tackle with return on
• Black anodised aluminum boom
• Rigid boom Boomkicker vang + tackle
• Harken headfoil
• 1 2:1 Mainsail halyard
• 1 Masthead
• 1 Fractional Genoa / Spinnaker halyard
• 1 Genoa halyard
• 2 Genoa sheets
• 2 Spinnaker sheets and guys with barber adjustment
• 1 Mainsail outhaul with tackle
• Mainsail sheet traveller and genoa car adjustments
• 2 reef lines
• 1 Mainsail Cunnigham
• I 12,17m
• J 4,54m
• P 12,65m
• E 4,33m
North 3Di sail package supplied with the boat.
Class compliant sails.
Square top Mainsail 3Di - 2 reef
J2, composite 3Di
A2 nylon asymmetrical spinnaker - green
A4 nylon asymmetrical spinnaker - red
Additional IRC sail.
Code 0 on furling unit - New July 2021
Mainsail area: 39.5 m² (420 ft²)
Jib area: 30.5 m² (323 ft²)
Large spinnaker area: 105 m² (125 yd²)
Full NKE electronics package installed.
Wind speed/angle/hdg sensors.
On-Board computer nav system.
Icom M25 VHF Handheld
Full Plastimo safety package supplied (no guarantees given)
• Engine Nanni N3 Diesel: 21 HP / 21 HP
• Engine control with removable handle in cockpit
• Engine control panel in the companionway
• Access to the engine via large hatches and removable companionway
• Shaft transmission on composite cradle and hull fairing
• Folding propeller
• Filters: Seawater - Diesel - Water separator
• Anti-siphon check valve
• 1 40 L / 11 US Gal roto-moulded diesel fuel tank with visual gauge
• Fuel circuit shutoff on pull tab in companionway
• Mainsail sheet traveller on rear skirt
• Deck equipment Harken and Ropeye
• Lewmar clutches for halyards and adjustments
• Mainsheet adjustment with fine tune on central console
• Cam-Matic ® cleats on roof return
• 4 Harken 46.2 winches for halyards, sail handling, genoa and spinnaker setting
• 2 Winch handles
• 2 Flat-deck return blocks for genoa sheets
• 2 Flat-deck return blocks for running backstays
• 2 Constrictor ® textile clutches for running backstays
• 2 Genoa transversal tracks on side deck 3D adjustment
• Shroud and lower shroud chainplates on side of hull
• 2 Running backstay chain plates
• Mast socket fitting with integrated Harken blocks
• Watertight hatch on roof for access to weighing point
• Fixed carbon bowsprit
• 1 Stainless steel tiller with Spinlock telescopic tiller extension
• Manual bilge pump near the helmsman
• 1 Navigation compass on side of roof
• Liferaft storage in the central compartment
• Adjustable stainless steel helmsman footrests
• Swimming ladder on rear skirt
SAFETY ON DECK
• 2 Stainless steel pulpits with load strut
• 2 Stainless steel pushpits
• 1 Central stainless steel stanchion on rear skirt
• 1 Pair of front stanchions with rollers
• 3 Pair of stanchions with load struts
• 2 Unsheathed lifelines
• Toe rail and footrest integrated in the deck moulding
• 2 Stainless steel handrails on coachroof
1 Flat Brittany 12kg anchor
10m of 8mm diameter anchor chain
42m of 14mm diameter anchor warp
textile anchor locker in bow.
Comprehensive safety kit included.
Figaro 3 fender kit
2 waterproof pouf's
1 Pharmacy kit (no medicines)
Figaro 3 interior stowage kit = 6 storage bags (2 bow, 2 midships, 2 stern)
Interior comfort pack upgrade
Interior Storage kit upgrade
Additional emergency bilge pump for OSR rules
• 12V circuit
• 1 Engine battery (70 Ah) in the engine compartment
• 2 service batteries (100 Ah) forward of the foil bulkhead
• 1 Battery controller
• Electrical panel on central electronic console integrated in the mast bulkhead
• 1 12 V socket
• Navigation lights at masthead
• Battery service switch access on central console
• Engine battery switch access from the companionway on the engine compartment
• 3 Non-slip surface steps
• External lockable door with ventilation
• GRP sliding companionway cover
• Interior GRP cover
• Removable composite companionway for engine access
• Composite watertight bulkhead with deck panel access
• 2 Canvas bunks on aluminum frame on tackle