Application for Boatyard and Storage Services at the Premier Swanwick Used Boat Show
11th – 20th September 2015
Owners wishing to participate in the Swanwick Used Boat Show 2015 should complete the form below and click submit.
The cost for the onshore or afloat promotional Used Boat Show package is £390 inc VAT. (See below for full Terms and Conditions).
If you should have any questions please contact the Ancasta Team in Swanwick on: T: +44 (0)1489 854 455 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking SUBMIT you confirm that the information on this booking form is correct and that you wish to book the above boatyard and storage work with Premier Marinas (Hamble) Limited. You confirm that your boat is listed with Ancasta International Boat Sales (Swanwick) and will be taking part in the Premier Swanwick Used Boat Show 2015. You have read and understood both the terms and conditions of this offer and Premier Marinas (Hamble) Limited’s Berthing Rules and Regulations (available from Swanwick Marina Reception).
* Charge: Booking with full payment before lift: £390 inc VAT Includes: One lift, scrub (up to water line), block off, Storage ashore for the boat from 10th August 2015 to 4th October 2015. Relaunch of the boat will be charged at the current retail price at the time of launch
** Charge: Booking with full payment before 1st September 2015: £390 inc VAT. Includes: Berthing in Swanwick Marina from 1st September 2015 – 30th September 2015 (Berthing either side of these dates will be charged at the prevailing marina rates). Limited berths available.
*** Prevailing storage rates will apply
**** Departure must be within 24 hours of launch otherwise daily berthing rate will be charged until departure. Daily storage rate will be charged before 10th August 2015 and after 4th October 2015. Launch will be charged at prevailing marina rates at time of launch.
***** Prevailing daily berthing rates will be charged before 1st September and after 30th September 2015.
Please make cheques payable to ‘Premier Marinas (Hamble) Limited’
Premier Marinas Bank Details:
HSBC Bank PLC, Holborn Circus, EC1
Account Number: 02142872
Account Name: Premier Marinas (Hamble) Ltd
IBAN NO: GB62MIDL40032802142872
SWIFT/ BIC: MIDLGB2106U
Swanwick Marina Used Boat Show
Premier Marinas (Hamble) Limited – Conditions of Boatyard and Storage Booking and Display during the Swanwick Used Boat Show
“You”- the Boat Owner
“We” – Premier Marinas (Hamble) Limited
1. You must complete the booking form in full, any missing information may result in the delay of your boat being lifted and displayed at the show.
2. You must produce a copy of your valid insurance documents which should be attached to the booking form.
3. The boatyard and storage fee is payable in full on submission of the booking form. If we have not receIved payment for the boat we reserve the right to exclude the boat from the show offer and you will be responsible for the storage, berthing and boatyard fees for the boat at the current published rates.
4. The booking fee does not include launch or lift onto transport. This will be charged at current retail price in advance.
5. We reserve the right to refuse to accept the boat under this show offer. In that event we will inform you and we will return your payment.
6. The booking fee is not refundable once the boat is accepted for the show offer.
7. You are only eligible for this boatyard and storage offer if you are entering your boat into the Premier Swanwick Used Boat Show, and if your boat is listed for sale with Ancasta International Boat Sales at Swanwick Marina.
8. You must only participate in this offer if you genuinely wish to sell your boat. If we or the broker believe that you do not wish to sell your boat, Premier Marinas (Hamble) limited reserves the right to charge you at the current published rate for all services we would otherwise provide as part of this show offer.
9. If your boat is to be displayed afloat you must ensure that it is in seaworthy and reasonably smart condition and that the engine(s) and auxillary systems are in full working order.
10. You are not permitted to display any signs on the boat during the show unless we have specifically agreed you may do so. You may not distribute any leaflets or other materials concerning the boat in the show area.
11. No work shall be carried out on the boat during the period of the show unless for reasons of safety or security.
12. We reserve the right to decide where to display the boat in the show area and may change that position at our discretion.
13. We reserve the right to restrict or control access to any area or pontoon during the show if we believe it is prudent to do so for public safety or security.
14. All services or facilities provided to you or the boat during the show period which are not publicised in the Boatyard and Storage Offer will be charged to you at the prevailing marina rate.
15. You are responsible for ensuring that the boat is in a safe condition and does not expose any of our staff or anyone who visits the boat or attends the boat show to risk. We are not responsible for any damage or loss to the boat or to you, unless such damage or loss is caused solely by our negligence.
16. You are strongly advised not to leave personal possessions on the boat. We cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to such items.
17. You must take out and maintain for the period of the show offer, a Public Liability extension on your vessel’s insurance policy, unless such terms are already included. That policy must be with a reputable insurer and public liability cover must be for a minimum sum insured of £3,000,000 for any one event, dependant on size, value and type of vessel. You must produce evidence of insurance when requested by us and you must inform the insurance company that the boat is being displayed at the show.
18. The marina’s rules (available from marina reception), our terms and conditions relating to boatyard services, wet and dry berthing (if the boat is afloat) or dry storage (if the boat is ashore) will apply to you for the period during which the boat is at Swanwick Marina.
19. If you do not remove the boat at the end of your maximum permitted stay as stated in the boatyard and storage offer, we reserve the right to move the boat within the marina and to charge you at the then current published rate for the move and subsequent storage, berthing and any other services of facilities provided.
20. Vessels stored ashore after 1st November 2015 must remove all equipment that might cause problems in wind. All sails (furled or otherwise), spray dodgers and hoods etc must be removed otherwise the marina staff will remove items at your cost.
21. This boatyard and storage offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
22. Any berthing, boatyard services or storage outside of the offer dates, will be charged at current retail prices.
23. Please note that departure dates will also apply if your boat is sold at the show – unless you or the new owner make alternative boatyard arrangements for boat storage or boatyard services. If you do sell your boat at the show, you are obligated to pass on the details of the new owner to the marina office.
24. The free storage concession will not apply should you re-enter your boat in future Used Boat Shows. However, the prevailing lower standard storage fee would apply to boats re-entering the show if ashore during the concessionary period.