Palma Boat Show 2016
The Palma Boat Show No. XXXIII is open from 28th April to the 2nd May 2016.
The Palma Boat Show is the Balearic Island’s largest on-water boatshow, held in the Port of Palma, home to the biggest and best infrastructure, industries and specialist technical service networks in the whole of the Mediterranean.
The Ancasta Group are attending this year show in three key areas:
1) As the Prestige Yachts main dealers for the Balearics, Ancasta will be welcoming UK visitors to the Prestige stand (nos. 104, 105 and 106) to view the magnificent Prestige 750, the 450s and an example of the 500s with bathing platform and tender garage for Williams 285 LP.
2) Ancasta Yachts will be presenting three brokerage boats in the marina (berth 237-239):
- “First Lady” a Technomar Velvet 26. She is listed for sale at €770,000.00. She is also available for charter. Offers are invited.
- “Fins” a Catana 50, now reduced by €100,000.00 for the Palma boat show bringing the price down to €695,000.00.
- “Gentileschi” a stunning Prestige 550 with warranty and a good deal available, part exchange welcome.
3) For those looking to buy, or sell their boats, Ancasta International Boat Sales Palma will be present on the quay (stand M-21a). As well as having details available for over 600 used boats, the team can advise on finance, insurance etc. This complete offering means that the Ancasta Group can help visitors at the show explore all options for boat ownership in 2016.
Access to the show and indeed the Island is simple, so if you are contemplating visiting this year please contact Ancasta Palma on +34 971 719678 or email email@example.com to make arrangements to view any of the new or used sailing / motor yachts present at this years show.
For more information on the show itself, see here: Promotional brochure of the show