36th Palma International Boat Show 2019
With over 600 boats on display, 300 of which will be on the water, this year’s Palma Boat Show is going to be bigger and better than ever.
Open between the 27th April and the 1st May 2019, Ancasta, as the leading Prestige dealer for the Balearic region are proud to be presenting the following models:
To book an appointment to view any of the above models please contact: [email protected]
Shared Ownership: We have tailored our Shared Ownership Program to give you the ability to own a brand new, fully managed Prestige in the Balearics starting from just €37,245.
Come and visit us at the Palma International Boat Show and learn how we can get you aboard one of these fantastic boats, stress-free, hassle-free, and with usage in proportion to your outgoing costs.
The show is open: April 27th to May 1st 2019
- 11 am to 8 pm
- Late night: April 30th, 11 am to 11 pm
- Port Vell – Port of Palma
Access to the venue:
- Entrance 1: Contramuelle Mollet / Avda.Antonio Maura- Opposite the APB Building
- Entrance 2: Calle del Muelle / Commissariat of the Port of Palma
- Entrance 3: Paseo Marítimo – Plaza San Telmo
For more information or to book an appointment to view any of the models on show, please contact: [email protected]