34,950 Tax Exempt | Location: Mylor Yacht Harbour, Falmouth
- Make TAMARISK
- Model 29
- Year 1980
- LOA 29ft/9m
- Class Sailing Cruiser
- Hull Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Keel Long Keel
- Rig Gaff
- Engine Single Diesel
- Drive Shaft Drives
- Layout Aft Cockpit
- Berths 5
- Cabins 2
- Ancasta Ref 31649
- Name Clearwater
OverviewThis well maintained Tamarisk 29 has been in the same ownership for over 20 years
Well equipped, upgraded and maintained during this time she is a safe and powerful with her gaff cutter rig.
If your looking for Cornish style & character then this is 'the Real thing'.
BuildBuilt by North Cornwall Marine in 1980
GRP hull painted 'Donegal' Green (dark)
Marine ply superstructure
Decks Marine ply with grp painted sand in colour
Cockpit Ivory in colour on Iroko frames
Non-slip and painted coachroof sides
Transom hung rudder with tiller steering
'Coppercoated' Hull 2013
Long Keel with encapsulated Lead Keel
British Ships Part One Registrered
L.O.A 29' (39' inc bowsprit)
L.W.L. 27' 4"
BEAM 9' 0"
DRAFT 4' 3"
DISPLACEMENT 8.5 tonnes approximately
RigTRADITIONAL STYLE GAFF CUTTER RIG
'Douglas Fir' Wooden spars
Lifting Bowsprit with quick release clevis pins
Mast with glass/epoxy anti-chafe protection for gaff saddle at all reefing points
Stainless steel; Chainplates, Boom Gooseneck, Gaff Saddle & Bowsprit fittings
Spinlock clutches for furling lines & running backstays - 2015
Barton mainsheet blocks - 2016
Harken roller furling for Jib & Staysail
SAILS By SKB - Tan coloured
Main - 2015
Jib - 2015
Staysail - 2015
Topsail - 2015 (Cream & Green)
(Original spare sails)
Cruising chute with snuffer
2 x Lewmar 15 self tailing Jib winches - 2015 2 speed
2 x Gibb 7 self tailing staysail winches
1 x Gibb 7 boom winch
AccommodationSLEEPS FIVE IN TWO CABINS
- 'LIGHT & BRIGHT' FEEL THROUGHOUT
- Trimmed in a very practical 'Ivory' coloured Vinyl upholstery
- White painted with well varnished wood contrast
- Portholes and low energy lighting throughout
Fore Cabin with;
- Two single berths trimmed in 'Ivory' coloured Vinyl
- 'Light & bright feel'
- White painted throughout with varnished wood battens along berths
- Starboard berth set higher with improved storage below
- Skylight hatch
Heads to port with;
- Blake Lavac marine WC - 2014
- Handbasin with pull out tap for shower option
- Storage cupboards
- White painted throughout with porthole
- Painted white with varnished wooden battens along berths
- U shaped seating & dining area to port
- Pilot Berth
- Large table that coverts to large Double
- Single settee seating to starboard that also converts to large double
- Multiple storage
- Wallas 2400T Cabin heater with 3 outlets - 2014
- x 6 Portholes
Galley to port with;
- Corian style worktop with Smev stainless steel sink and drainer - 2014
- Waeco fridge CF35 - 2009
- Spinflo Nelson 1500 Gas cooker with 2 burner hob, oven & grill
- Multiple storage
- Porthole over cooker
Chart table to starboard with;
- Lift up storage arrangement
- Flexible chart table light
- VHF & Garmin GPS to hand
MachineryBUKH DV20ME 20HP DIESEL
2 Cylinder & 'Raw water' cooled
Overhauled - 2013 by Mylor Yacht Harbour engineers
Teleflex engine controls - 2015
Featherstream 16" 3 Blade feathering prop - 2013
3 x 80ah 12v domestic batteries
1 x 80ah12v Engine start battery
- High output alternator - Refurbished 2014
- Sterling smart alternator charger
- Rutland wind generator - Refurbished 2016
Fuel - 90 Litre stainless steel tank
Water - 430 Litre held in 3 flexible tanks - 2015
Fixed dry powder engine room extinguisher.
Raymarine 'Smart Pilot' Tillerpilot (Heavy duty).
Garmin GPS 152.
NASA Clipper GPS repeater.
Standard Horizon GX2100 DSC VHF with integral AIS receiver display.
ICS Nav4 Plus Navtex with 518/490 converter unit.
Plastimo Contest compass.
Firdell Blipper radar reflector.
Tacktick cockpit instruments with;
- Speed, Depth, log & heading
15 kg Rocna Vulcan galvanised anchor (2015).
50 mtr x 10 mm galvanised short link chain.
Lofrans Kobra 1000W windlass with remote wireless control (2014).
25 lb CQR kedge with chain and warp.
Bespoke stainless steel 'stemhead' fitting - 2015 with;
- Anchor stowage
- Chain rollers,
- Mooring fairleads and staysail furler eyeplate (2015).
Navigations lights - Low energy
Manual & Electric Bilge pumps
Stainless steel Pushpit, stantions and bathing ladder
Plastimo Clock and Barometer.
Dorade vents (2016).
Sprayhood, dodgers, sailcover, cockpit cushions and tent (sand coloured).
Lagun cockpit table.
Cockpit sole teak gratings.
Omnimax TV antenna and signal booster.
Sony stereo radio and CD player.
Seago Offshore 4-person canister liferaft (certified until 2019) mounted on pushpit frame
Pains-Wessex Coastal flarepack (2016).
Telescopic Yacht Leg & Cradle aluminium beaching legs (2016).
Honwave 250AE inflatable dinghy with aluminium deck - 2010