Lagoon 52 Flybridge
1,146,461 Tax Not Paid | Bordeaux France
- Make Lagoon
- Model 52 Flybridge
- Year 2019
- LOA 52ft/16m
- Class Multihull
- Hull Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Keel Multi-Hull
- Rig Sloop
- Engine Twin Diesel
- Drive Sail Drive
- Layout Aft Cockpit
- Berths 10
- Cabins 5
- Ancasta Ref 34021
- Name Hull 179
OverviewBrand new Lagoon 52 availabile August 2019. Fantastic specification including racing spec sails!
BuildBRAND NEW LAGOON 52F NO. 179 AVAILABLE NOW
5 CABIN VERSION WITH HUGE SPECIFICATION INCLUDING THE BEST SAIL PACKAGE POSSIBLE. BEAT THE LEAD TIME BY 2 YEARS!
PLEASE NOTE: THESE IMAGES ARE NOT OF THE ACTUAL YACHT, WHICH IS FINISHED IN ALPI WALNUT, AND NOT IN THE LIGHT OAK SHOWN.
• The boat is accessed via open aft transoms, facilitating boarding and disembarking
• Broad sidedecks, with integrated deck hatches.
• The cockpit is level with the saloon, and has an outdoor lounge and sun-lounging area
• The fly bridge is reached either by a staircase leading from the cockpit, or by another
leading from the deck on the starboard side.
• On the fly bridge, the manoeuvring lines are forward of the steering station while a
spacious sun-lounging / seating area is located to aft.
• The steering station can be adjusted to three different positions (starboard, centre or
port), giving the skipper perfect visibility under sail or when manoeuvring.
RigRigging: Performance and user-friendliness
The decision to locate the mast further to aft directly comes from the designers’ racing
experience and has many advantages:
• Centring the mast in this way creates a large forward triangle (a promise for great
performance), whilst affording all the simplicity of a self-tacking jib.
• The large forward triangle also means it is possible to use a respectably-sized Code 0 for
light wind conditions.
• A “VMG” option allows to “divide” headsail surface areas with a moveable self-tacking
staysail and an overlapping genoa.
• The shorter boom makes the mainsail much easier to manoeuvre.
• The mainsail, which is relatively narrower and higher, benefits from better winds at the
top, thus enhancing performance: extending the sail centre really improves performance,
• The forestay and shrouds are at much wider angles to the mast, thereby substantially
reducing compression: this choice allows to reduce sample weight, thus increasing
stability and speed.
• By re-centring the weight in this way, pitching is considerably reduced.
ADDITIONAL RIG OPTIONS ON THIS YACHT
WHITE PAINTED ALUMINIUM MAST AND CANOE BOOM
PACK VMG: THIS INCLUDES A SQUARE TOP MAIN, SELF-TACKING JIB AND OVERLAPPING GENOA. D4 CLOTH
CODE 0 SAIL ON CONTINUOUS LINE FURLER
D4 SAIL FABRIC THROUGHOUT: D4 IS A CUSTOM WOVEN LAMINATE WITH FIBRES INDIVIDUALLY ALIGNED TO MAXIMISE PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY: IT’S THE BEST POSSIBLE SAILCLOTH AVAILABLE FOR THIS YACHT
AccommodationThe collaboration between Nauta Design and Lagoon, can mainly be seen in the association of geometric forms with luxurious, ‘‘warm’’ materials, while optimising the use of space in the saloon and the cabins.
• The saloon encompasses the lounge and dining table to starboard, a large galley to port which provides direct access to the cockpit. The chart table faces forward to the sea.
• Light and airy: the cabins have incomparable natural lighting through to the fixed hull windows, together with excellent ventilation thanks to the deck hatches and portholes that open out to the hull-side or to the cockpit.
5 CABIN LAYOUT
This yacht features the 5 cabin layout which has proven to be vey popular for all types of use, having a very respectable "owner" cabin while providing plenty of additional accommodation for crew and guests.
The Owner cabin, situated starboard aft, is exceptionally roomy with a full size island bed, a large walk-in bathroom and a separate toilet compartment with a handbasin.
The remaining 3 double guest cabins also have large island double beds and generous ensuite facilities. The port aft double cabin has its own gull-wing door to the aft cockpit, providing instant access to the deck while on passage or privacy from the main saloon.
In the centre of the port hull there is a twin bunk cabin with its own bathroom, which is ideal for crew or occasional guests.
MachineryPRINCIPAL MACHINERY AND PLUMBING
2 Yanmar diesel 80HP common rail saildrive engines
Diesel capacity 1000 litres
Both engines are located in watertight compartments behind aft cabins and accessed from the transoms. This arrangement minimises interior noise and heat, maximises the interior space and provides easy access for servicing
Pressurised hot and cold water to all bathrooms, galley and transom shower
Water heated from engine or from 220V immersion heater
Fresh water capacity 960 litres
280 Litre/hour 220V watermaker
12V DC system for lighting and navigation functions and smaller refrigerators
220V AC circuit for washing machine, large fridge and domestic sockets in all cabins
220V supply from shore or from onboard 17.5 kVA Onan generator
Inverter (3000W) which allows the 220V curcuit to draw power from the domestic battery supply
100 Amp battery charger
InventoryThis yacht has been fitted with the top level COMFORT EQUIPMENT CONFIGURATION, comprising
Helm seat cushions / Opening portholes with curtains in aft cabins / 220V electrical circuit / AC monitor / 100A battery charger / Gel batteries / 1260 Amps / Stainless steel davits and manual winch / Storage unit in starboard cabin furniture / Fusion stereo with 4 speakers in saloon and 2 in cockpit / B&G navigation pack / Fresh water dock inlet / Deck wash pump with sea or fresh water / Windlass remote control with chain counter at helm / Indirect lighting in cabins and saloon / Deck courtesy lights in cockpits and transoms / Two 12V spotlights in aft beam / Teak on bathroom and shower floors
In addition to the Comfort pack this yacht has been fitted with a phenomenal list of additional factory options, as follows:
• Aft cockpit cushions in Dark Grey
• Forward cockpit cushions in Dark Grey
• Flybridge cushions in Dark Grey
• Additional wooden stool with cloth or PVC upholstery (each)
• Special upholstery in Marble (saloon and settees)
• White aluminium canoe boom with light, white aluminium mast and sail cover in Graphite
• Code 0 rig and pole
• Three electrical winches on flybridge in lieu of standard
• Pack VMG, all in D4 cloth
• Code 0 sail in D4 cloth with king rope
• Tenderlift XL stern platform with remote
• Boarding ladder and opening lifelines (for std. stanchions)
• 8 cylindrical inflatable fenders with 220V inflator
• Carbon folding gangplank 2.6m / 8.53 ft with cover and 2 sockets
• Covers for steering wheel, nav station and cockpit table in Dark Grey
• 4 Oceanled underwater spot lights
• Cockpit fridge 80l
• Ice maker in cockpit 220V
• Teak folding cockpit table with GRP storage bench and cushion
• Cockpit enclosure in Graphite with sun shades, windows and curtains
• Teak on fwd and aft cockpit floors and transoms
• Large bimini on flybridge with footpath under boom and lights, in Graphite.
• Sides for large bimini, with windows, in Graphite
• White carbon steering wheel
• Telescopic table legs on flybridge
• Flybridge fridge 110L
• Flybridge floor in teak
• Double electronic throttle at nav station with panels
• 3 blade folding props for Yanmar 80hp
• Bow thruster in starboard bow (not with starboard crew cabin)
• 2 sunlounger pads for trampoline in Dark Grey
• Onan genset 17.5kVA 1500RPM, 220V/50Hz with cocoon & monitor
• Additional battery charger, 100 Amp
• Inverter 12 / 220V 3000W
• Additional surge protection
• USB sockets in cabins
• Watermaker Sea Recovery 280 L/H (replaces 1 water tank)
• Water purifier in the galley
• Electric fresh water toilets - 5 cabin version
• 12V fans in cabins and saloon
• Additional fridge and freezer in starboard passageway - 4 and 5 cabin versions
• Washer/dryer 220V
• Dishwasher Miele 220v (12 settings)
• Pleated saloon blinds, incl. door and aft saloon window. Cancels std curtains
• Pleated blinds in the cabins for 3, 4 and 5 cabin versions
• Under bed spring slats for 5 cabin version
• Aircon 60,000 BTU for 5 cabin version (17.5 kva genset compulsory)
• Sink in owner cabin toilet
• B&G Zeus 3 16" chartplotter at helm station
• B&G ZM 16" Glass Helm display at nav. station
• 2 B&G cameras under flybridge
• B&G M-324XP night vision camera on mast
• B&G AIS transceiver with antenna coupling (only with plotter and VHF)
• B&G digital fish finder
• B&G rudder joystick at nav. station
• B&G 4G radar with s/steel protection
• B&G Forward Scan sounder
• B&G autopilot remote control
• B&G RS90 VHF, double handset, with DSC
• Atoll media centre upgrade in saloon with 32" TV on lift
• Fusion Radio/DVD/CD/MP3 + 2 speakers in cabin (per unit)
• RR mast antenna for TV, VHF, AM-FM and GSM
A yacht of this complexity requires the best in dealer support. Ancasta holds the 2019 Lagoon award for the best Customer Service among all its European dealers.