Ancasta are acting as brokers for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business unless otherwise stated. These details are prepared from information provided by the vendor and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor. Details are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Ancasta brokerages. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Please Note: where the vessel’s status shows as “Preliminary”, details of the vessel have not yet been confirmed by the Vendor.
SANLORENZO SL55 Sportline
290,000 Tax Paid | Ameglia Italy
- Make SANLORENZO
- Model SL55 Sportline
- Year 1990
- LOA 55ft/17m
- Class Performance Power
- Hull Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Engine Twin Diesel
- Drive Shaft Drives
- Layout Flybridge
- Berths 5
- Cabins 3
- Aft Cabins 1
- Ancasta Ref 37575
- Name SL55 Sportline
OverviewA great opportunity to purchase a true classic from the Sanlorenzo yard. Built in 1990 but conservatively refitted by Sanlorenzo factory technicians in 2020 with all her onboard installations restored and overhaul of her GM engines.
Comfortably sleeps up to 5 in 2 cabins and additional berth in crew cabin, she is a great boat to go cruising in.
For further information please contact Ancasta Port Solent on +44 (0) 2392 373300 or email email@example.com
BuildSANLORENZO SL55 SPORTLINE BUILT IN 1990
Built by Sanlorenzo, Italy
Total refit 2020
GRP hull, deck and superstructure
All the above figures are approximate
AccommodationSLEEPS UP TO 5 IN TWO CABINS PLUS CREW CABIN
Light wood interior
Marble tops in galley and heads
Master cabin forward with centreline double berth, storage and opening portholes either side. TV
En-suite toilet and shower
Guest cabin with two berths and day heads
Saloon with L-shaped settee to port and coffee table. Sideboard opposite. TV & stereo
Galley with fridge freezer, induction hob and ice maker
MachineryTWIN GM 735HP DIESEL ENGINES
Engines overhauled in 2020
Cruising speed: 22 knots (approximately)
Maximum speed: 24 knots (approximately)
Engine hours: 1030.93 / 1091.82 approximately
Bow and stern thrusters
DC & AC systems
Domestic and engine batteries
Kohler generator (184.8 hours)
Battery charger 24v frequency converter
Fuel tank: 2200 litres
Pressurised hot and cold water system
Furuno/Geonav displays (repeated)
Anchor to chain
Fenders & warps
FULL LIST OF WORKS UNDERTAKEN 2020:
- Hull sand blasting and anti-osmosis new treatment application, new antifouling.
- Hull and superstructure total repaint.
- Engines disembarkation and overhaul at bench.
- New generator installation, including new piping, electric system and battery chargers.
- New chiller installation, new pipe system and new fan coils installation.
- New water maker installation, including new piping and electric system.
- Fire system total overhaul and renewal.
- New engine riser installation and exhaust overhaul.
- New engine room fans installation.
- Propellers and shaft overhaul and bushings replacement.
- New grey and black water tank installation and pumps replacement.
- Fresh water pumps overhaul.
- Main bilge pump and bilges system overhaul and new submersible bilge pumps installation.
- New engine room electrical panel installation.
- Saloon electrical panel overhaul.
- All plugs and wires overhaul.
- Navigational instruments overhaul.
- Steering system overhaul.
- New depth sounder, autopilot and Raymarine tridata installation.
- Gangway overhaul.
- Trim tabs system overhaul.
- Internal and external light system overhaul.
- All valves and through hull substitution.
- New boiler installation.
- New WC installation.
- New faucets installation.
- Owner bathroom jacuzzi overhaul.
- New matrasses.
- New curtains.
- New leather in all the area.
- New carpets.
- Fridge, freezer, oven, cooking top overhaul.
- Fuel tank cleaning, new racor filters installation.
- Windlasses overhaul.
- New exterior cushions and coverings.
- Bow and stern thruster overhaul.
- New batteries pack installation and new batteries charger.
- New engine room sound and heat insulation.
- All inox accessories polishing.
- New stern shower installation.
- All interior oak veneer substitution.
- New loudspeaker installation.
- New tv wires installation.
- Ice maker overhaul.
- New stern cockpit sun shade.
- New saloon exterior sun shade.
- New stern cockpit table and chairs.