Ancasta are acting as brokers for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business unless otherwise stated. These details are prepared from information provided by the vendor and are intended only as a guide to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and to have the vessel fully surveyed by a qualified marine surveyor. Details are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Ancasta brokerages. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. Please Note: where the vessel’s status shows as “Preliminary”, details of the vessel have not yet been confirmed by the Vendor.
625,000 Tax Paid | Kilrush, County Clare Ireland
- Make Nordhavn
- Model 62
- Year 2004
- LOA 62ft/19m
- Class Heavy Displacement
- Hull Glass Reinforced Plastic
- Engine Single Diesel
- Drive Shaft Drives
- Layout Flybridge
- Berths 8
- Cabins 4
- Ancasta Ref 28005
- Name Andromeda
OverviewFor Sale: Nordhavn 62. The quality of her build is evident in her interior joinery, her equipment, and her hull and superstructure. Three generous cabins plus a very good crew cabin. The large galley, comfortable saloon and well equipped pilothouse assure comfort onboard during the long passages these vessels are designed for. Her current owner's are keen to sell, a very good opportunity is a viewing and offer away. Please contact Ancasta Port Hamble 0044 (0) 2380 450000 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BuildNORDHAVN 62 BUILT IN 2004
The Nordhavn 62 begins with a set of highly polished female moulds that are used to produce the flawless isophthalic gel coat surfaces.
The main deck is a continuous fiberglass laminate structure from stem to stern, including the front and sides of the saloon.
While it is unusual for a semi-custom builder to tool the deck structure to this extent, P.A.E. feels it is worth the investment as the strength of the deck and the superior finish result in a product that has no equal.
The wheelhouse, Portuguese bridge and upper aft deck are all molded separately and attached to the one-piece lower deck structure. Extra care and expense have gone into the detailing of the deck tooling with relieved waterways, hardware bases, hatch bosses and the like.
Throughout the entire boat, thoughtful planning and quality workmanship can be found.
All horizontal walking surfaces are finished with a fine diamond-patterned non-skid.
All fuel tanks are fabricated from fiberglass and are heavily built and pressure tested to 3 lbs./sq. inch.
These specially fabricated tanks have the added advantage of reducing noise caused by partially full, metal tanks.
Every detail of the Nordhavn 62 shows P.A.E.’s uncompromising approach to boat building.
The rudder and propeller shafts are made from Aquamet stainless steel.
The hydraulic steering lines are all seamless copper tubing with reinforced rubber lines to the hydraulic rams.
All thru-hulls feature bronze bodies, S/S balls and Teflon® seats.
Interior hardware, including door locks and drawer pulls, is of the highest quality and interior lockers feature automatic lighting.
Countertops are granite cabin floors are teak throughout the vessel.
From its hull layup to its teak interior, from its deck detailing to its interior lighting, the Nordhavn 62 represents a unique blend of commercial
standards and yacht luxury.
Length Overall 20.40 m / 67’ 0”
Length at Waterline 16.92 m / 55’ 6”
Max Beam 5.90 m / 19’ 4”
Draft 2.10 m / 6’ 9”
Air draft: 8.92m
Displacement 155,000 lbs / 70.31 MT
All figures are approximate
CE Category 'A' Ocean
AccommodationSLEEPS EIGHT IN FOUR CABINS
- Custom mattress
- Mirrored headboard with teak frame and full length mirror on bulkhead
- 17” Phillips HDTV & DVD player
- Owners safe
- En-suite bathroom with Grohe fixtures in sink and shower.
- Granite counter top with white sink
- Magnum Opus heads with fresh water flush
- Grohe soap dispenser at the sink
- Port cabin has double berth with custom mattress
- Forward cabin has double berth
- Starboard cabin has upper & lower bunks
- Grohe fixtures in sink and shower
- Upgraded shower doors for all 3 guest head showers
- Granite counter top with white sinks
- Magnum Opus heads with fresh water flush
- Grohe soap dispenser at the sink
- Large saloon seating area
- Larger salon windows
- Bose Lifestyle 35 stereo system with DVD player (5 speakers and subwoofer).
- Airtex TV lift with Panasonic 42’plasma television to port
- Nutone central vacuum system
- Granite counter top
- Granite cabin sole
- Danby II wine cooler
- GE trash compactor
- Miele 18” dishwasher
- Additional AC outlets in galley
- Instant hot water dispenser
- Candy 8 kg drying machine
- 2 x Sub-Zero Refrigerators – Model 249RP
- 1 x Sub-Zero Freezer 245, with ice maker
- GE microwave/convection oven
- GE electric 4 burner hob
- GE convection oven
- In sink garbage disposal
- Teak sole
- Cabinets & paneling in varnished teak
- Dinette table in teak with high gloss varnish
- Norcold Refer with ice cube tray freezer
- Stidds low back “Admiral” helm seat
- 8” Perko 1000 watt spot light
- Air conditioning throughout the yacht – 7 air handler zones operated by 6 remote mounted compressors with SMX controls
- 240v air conditioning pump with its own sea chest inlet and switch system
- Spare AC pump
Machinery1 X JOHN DEERE 6125 AFM1 340HP DIESEL ENGINE
- Approx.3,500 hours (Februay 2020)
- Electronic control system
- Dry exhaust and keel cooling system for main
- Twin disc electronic controls for main engine with stations at pilot house, and cockpit console
- Portuguese bridge with port and starboard controls
- John Deere 4045 DSM 85hp wing engine, with Martec propeller and PTO for hydraulic pump.
- Approx. 800 hours on wing engine (February 2020)
[“Get Home” power is a major concern for those venturing to far off places, and Nordhavn again gives this area special attention.
Equipped with a separate 4-cylinder wing engine that drives a feathering prop.
The boat can be driven in open ocean conditions and is perfectly capable of being brought home if the main engine is disabled. The wing
engine is installed with its own electrical system and is used to power the hydraulic systems for the bow thruster, windlass and emergency
bilge pump system]
- 25HP hydraulic bowthruster, with 4 control stations
- 25HP hydraulic sternthruster with 4 control stations
- ABT TRAC #254 stabilizers with 9 SQ Ft fins and digital controls
- Dual Racor filter system for the main engine
- Combination fuel transfer and polishing system
- Spurs rope cutter on main engine shaft
- New and used lube oil tanks, with oil change system for main, wing and generator
- New oil tank is 50 gallons
- Used oil tank is 200 gallons
- Accu-steer(2) HPU-150-12 auto pilot pumps installed
- Sea chest distribution system (FRP) with two independent thru hulls and strainers
Universal Electrical system – enables vessel to operate on 240v 60hz,120v 60hz or 230v 50hz.
- 20KW Northern Lights generator Model M844LK.3 – Approx. 11,500 hours. (February 2020).
- Electrodyne 250 amp 24V alternator-hydraulically driven from main or wing engine
- Leece-Neville 200ah 12v alternator-belt driven from the main engine
- Charles 60 amp 24v charger (operates from 50 or 60hz)
- Charles 12kw isolation transformer
- 2 x 4024 (24v) inverters with series stacking option for a total of 8 KW of inverter power
- 4 x 8D Batteries for 12V system
- 8 x 8D batteries for 24VDC system
- Two 8D “Lifeline” AGM batteries to start the main engine
- One 8D “lifeline” AGM battery to start the wing engine or the generators
- ALL BATTERIES REPLACED IN 2012
- 2 x 50 amp 60’ 120/240 shore power leads
- 12v wires to Windlass area for use with back-up DC Windlass motor
- Hot and cold pressurized water
- Village Marine STW 800 126 Litre/Hour water maker (with fresh water flush, UV sterilizer and remote control panel)
- Fresh water pumps:
- 120v Headhunter pump
- 12v back up water pump
- Furuno NX-500 Navtex receiver
- 2 x Simrad RA54 15” 12 kw Ant Arpa radars
- Simrad AP20 autopilot
- Simrad AP21 hand held remote autopilot
- 2 Northstar 951 XW WAAS GPS chartplotter
- Furuno sounder FCV 582L
- Two 15” VEI remote display units
- Visual navigation suite software
- B & G network wind system
- ICOM M802 single side band radio
- ICOM M502 VHF radio
- ICOM M602 VHF radio with hailer
- KVH TracPhone 252 satellite telephone
- KVH TracVision G6 satellite TV
- KVH TracVision G6 DirTV /dish
- Telular Trimode cell phone
- Panasonic 3 line 8 extension PBX
- Panasonic display/speaker phone
- Panasonic CRDLS 3 line with SST
- Digital cell phone antenna
- Elbex color zoom dome camera
- Elbex color camera, zoom and tilt, in the engine room
DECK & GEAR
- Raised aft deck entertainment area, incorporating seating with cushions, storage, tables, awning and built in overhead lighting
- Bimini top cover
- Besenzoni passerelle (hydraulic), with remote control
- Maxwell 3500 HWC windlass
- 400ft 1/2” HT chain
- 300 LB Airtex stainless steel Plough anchor
- Spare anchor – 75 lb Danforth
- anchor was down system
- Airtex deck crane, with 1,000 KG capacity
- Custom built dinghy chocks & davit crutch
- Gasoline storage tank (aluminium) in the starboard foredeck box – approx 40 gallons
- 12 VDC demand pump installed
- Flopper stopper (antiroll device) for use at anchor
- Boarding ladder
- Swim ladder
- Fresh water shower
- Fishing rod holders installed on cockpit cap rail
- Miele electric cockpit BBQ, with folding SS cover
- U-Line Icemaker installed on the aft deck
- Maxwell 12 VDC Capstan winch in cockpit
- ACR EPIRB with built in GPS out of service
- 1 x 8 man lift rafts out of service
- Stainless steel horn
- Fire extinguishers and first aid kit (service/expiry dates unknown)
- Fire suppression system in engine room with auto shut down system
- 3 x electric bilge pumps
- 3 x manual bilge pumps
- 180 gpm Emergency bilge pump to 3 watertight compartments