Beneteau Sense 57
A unique blend of modern elegance and comfort with impressive power and ocean sailing prowess
Built For Adventure
The Beneteau Sense 57 is as luxurious as it is seaworthy for terrific blue water cruising
Spacious living areas inside and out make life onboard the Beneteau Sense 57 a dream.
Safe, perfectly balanced under sail and highly manoeuvrable, this bluewater cruiser is ideal for couples and smaller crews.
Cabins are located in the bow to allow for a low deck and sporty design lines.
Beneteau Sense 57 Overview
- Manufacturer Beneteau
- Model Sense 57
- Designer Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Base Price £380,943.00 ex vat
- On the Water Price £419,080.00 ex vat
- Typical Final Price
- LOA 17.78m
- Hull Length 16.80m
- LWL 15.93m
- Maximum Beam 4.97m
- Cruising Speed 8kn
- Maximum Speed
- Maximum Range
- Dry (Light) Weight 18,780kg
- Category of Sailing A10 / B11 / C16
- Maximum Power Available 80hp SD / 80hp Dock & Go / 110hp Shaft Drive
- Standard Sail Area 152m sq
- Berths 6 / 7
- Cabins 3
- Standard Fuel Capacity 415L / 415L option
- Standard Water Capacity 640L / 330L option
Beneteau Sail Brand Manager
Stuart is the Brand Manager for Beneteau Sailing Yachts. He has recently qualified as a commercially endorsed Yachtmaster as boating has been a big part of Stuart’s life for both work and pleasure. Stuart brings much enthusiasm as well as a wealth of knowledge in many aspects of the marine industry.
Call +44 (0)2380 450 000 or email