Beneteau First 25
Comfortable coastal cruiser with a racing temperament
Access All Areas
Choose a 1.85m lifting keel for easy transportation and access to shallow achorages. A fixed keel version is also available.
A generous sail plan with square-top mainsail, 1.85m keel for close-hauled performance and unstayed rig.
Comfortable Coastal Cruising
A clever use of interior space makes for a comfortable cruiser with double forward cabin.
Beneteau First 25 Overview
- Manufacturer Beneteau
- Model First 25
- Designer Finot Conq and Associates
- LOA 7.90m / 25' 11"
- Hull Length 7.50m / 24' 7"
- LWL 7.35m / 24' 1"
- Maximum Beam 2.75m / 9' 00"
- Draft Lifting Keel 0.85m - 1.85m / 2' 9" - 6' 1"
- Displacement 2150kgs / 4,739 lbs
- Category of Sailing B4 / C5
- Maximum Power Available 14hp
- Draft 1.45m / 4' 9
- Berths 4
- Cabins 1
- Standard Fuel Capacity 30 litres
- Standard Water Capacity 40 litres
- Base Price £41,351.00 ex VAT
- Guide "On The Water" Price £58,180.00 ex VAT
- Standard Sail Area 38.5 sqm
Beneteau Sail Brand Manager
Stuart is the Brand Manager for Beneteau Sailing Yachts. He has recently qualified as a commercially endorsed Yachtmaster as boating has been a big part of Stuart’s life for both work and pleasure. Stuart brings much enthusiasm as well as a wealth of knowledge in many aspects of the marine industry.
Call +44 (0)2380 450 000 or email