Technical Aftersales Manager
Role: Technical Aftersales Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
The primary focus of the Technical Aftersales Manager is to manage the Sanlorenzo and Bluegame warranty as well as other large yachts. In addition, this role will support the Aftersales team to ensure the highest level of aftersales service is achieved.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Oversee and satisfactorily resolve all warranty issues for the Sanlorenzo and Bluegame range as well as larger yachts from Ancasta’s other brands.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to resolve technical and operational issues, maintaining a positive customer relation in all communications.
- Providing out of hours telephone support as and when required.
- Manage and support the Aftersales team to allow them to deliver the best possible service, ensuring all claims/issues are dealt with fairly and promptly.
- Further develop processes, ensuring monitoring and recording systems are used correctly so works are effectively managed and regular customer communication is prioritised.
- Monitor common issues and feedback as appropriate suggested changes to the Ancasta Commissioning department, Factory Aftersales departments or suppliers to improve the quality of the product.
- Monitor the warranty cost recovery, ensure that non-recoverable costs are kept within acceptable levels and other costs are recovered. Negotiate with the Factories where needed to come to a compromise.
- Develop a comprehensive Aftersales service to include parts and service work for new boat customers, ensuring client retention through a comprehensive customer care experience.
- Detailed technical knowledge of production boats both power and sail, especially marine systems and equipment. A strong engineering background an advantage.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and diplomatic skills with customers, suppliers and colleagues alike.
- Self-managing with the ability to lead and support a team.
- The ideal candidate will currently be working in a similar role within the marine industry.
- Good levels of numeracy with an understanding of revenue, margins and profitability – budget experience being beneficial.
Interested individuals should submit a copy of their CV together with a covering letter to Joanna Despard, HR Manager at the following email address: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 15 October 2021.