Part time Sales Ledger Administrator/Credit Controller
Part time Sales Ledger Administrator/Credit Controller (22.5h per week)
Ancasta is Europe’s largest used boat brokerage network, but we also sell new boats including some of the world’s most popular yacht and motor boat brands. In addition our Hamble Yacht Services Refit & Repair and Advanced Rigging & Hydraulics brands supply high quality repair and refit services along the South Coast and beyond.
We are looking for a capable sales ledger administrator and credit controller to join a small accounts team at our Hamble office. You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales invoicing process for two of our group companies. Duties include:
- Raising invoices/credit notes as required
- Taking and processing payments via debit/credit cards
- Posting cash received onto the ledgers and ensuring correct allocation
- Sending regular statements
- Credit control by email, telephone and post, through to lodging of claims with the Court if necessary
- Monitor the company’s order book, chasing up open orders for invoicing
- Filing and maintenance of records
- Dealing with general enquiries coming into the office by phone and in person.
- Providing cover for colleagues during periods of absence/high workload
The ability to organise and prioritise your work is essential, as are good communication skills as you will be dealing with customers over the phone, by email and in person.
Experience of using Sage 1000 and/or Sage 50 would be an advantage and knowledge of the marine industry or sailing would also be beneficial.
Interested individuals should apply with CV and a covering letter directly to: Joanna Despard on:email@example.com