HYS Refit & Repair - Full time Receptionist/Administrator
Title: Full time Receptionist/Administrator
Reporting to: Finance Director
As part of the Ancasta Group, Hamble Yacht Services Refit and Repair (HYSRR) based near Southampton, is one of the most established and well-respected boat yards on the south coast carrying out a variety of repairs to yachts and power boats ranging in size from RIBs to 100 ft plus super yachts.
HYSRR are currently looking for a full-time Receptionist/Administrator to work at their main office.
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Answering the telephone and providing information to callers
- Receiving clients/customers and locating correct staff to assist them
- Responding to enquiries via email
- Dealing with account enquiries and taking card payments
- Assisting with the preparation of estimates
- Entering works orders onto the system
- Entering time sheet information on to the database on a daily basis
- Prepare works orders for completion
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and maintenance of records
- Providing cover for colleagues during periods of absence/high workload
- Carry out any reasonable task requested by the manager
The successful candidate must have a good level of numeracy. Experience of working in the marine industry and/or a knowledge of sailing will be a distinct advantage, as will experience in using Sage 50 or similar software.
Closing date for applications is Friday 15th December 2017.
Interested individuals should submit a copy of their CV to Joanna Despard using the following email address: email@example.com.