An exciting fast paced role in a busy Operations team at Ancasta’s head office, one of the largest yacht sales companies in today’s market. With thirteen offices across Europe representing the largest manufacturer’s in the industry, this is a globally recognised company delivering a fantastic product and industry renowned service.
Working alongside our Technical Commissioning Coordinators, this role involves close communication with clients, the sales team and our technicians, ensuring that each boat is delivered on time and to the very highest standard. Responsibilities include:
- Meeting clients to discuss graphics, handover details and the final specification
- Arranging, and preparing documentation for delivery crew and technicians
- Arranging logistics between factories and five handover locations
- Raising purchase orders for parts and sub-contractors
- Setting up client files and registering warranties
A professional telephone manner is essential, as well as a flexible can-do attitude and excellent organisational and administrative skills. Some knowledge of power and sail boats would be beneficial, as would recent and relevant experience within the industry. You will need the ability to liaise with clients, colleagues and suppliers with ease and confidence, have the determination to provide the very highest level of service and, most importantly, have a great sense of humour and keen team spirit!
Dependant on experience
For a detailed job description, interested individuals should submit their CV together with a covering letter to Joanna Despard at email@example.com before the closing date of 31 July 2019.