Role: Aftersales Coordinator
Reporting to: Director of Operations
A fantastic opportunity to join the Ancasta Aftersales team delivering the very highest level of service and customer satisfaction, in the delivery of warranty support exceeding their expectations in terms of our professionalism, solution provision and turnaround.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Client communication – providing a single point of contact for all warranty concerns in the first three years of new boat ownership.
- Technical investigation – collecting as much information as possible, to determine viability of claims and the correct solution.
- Processing warranty claims with the relevant factory, ordering and tracking parts.
- Developing and maintaining a good rapport with contractors and counterparts in the build factories to ensure a professional and efficient service is delivered.
- Organising worldwide logistics, local service agents and our own technicians for support visit as required.
- Ensuring technicians and sub-contractors are fully briefed as to the nature of the problem, the proposed solution and timeframe for resolution.
- Ensuring customers are kept fully informed of the progress and status of all work being carried out. Keeping updates current on Ancasta’s interactive Aftersales App.
- Maintaining highest levels of administration, ensuring all warranty costs are recharged to sub-contractors or manufacturers as appropriate.
- Settling disputes relating to warranty contract in a professional, courteous and calm manner.
- Informing the Operations Director in the advent of an event escalating, so appropriate action can be quickly taken.
- Maintaining a flexible, warm and polite approach towards every customer, providing the very highest level of customer service, enhancing customer experience wherever possible.
- Recent and relevant experience of Aftersales/Warranty within the marine leisure industry.
- Knowledge of boat repair/warranty issues, both sail and power.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, and determination to follow a point to conclusion.
- Ability to use own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- Good IT skills, ability to use multiple systems.
Interested individuals should apply by email with CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st Dec 19