Role: Aftersales Coordinator
Reporting to: Technical Aftersales Manager
Aim – to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, in the delivery of warranty support
exceeding their expectations in terms of our professionalism, solution provision and turnaround.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
• Client communication – providing a single point of contact for all warranty concerns in the
first three years of new boat ownership.
• Technical investigation – collecting as much information as possible, to determine viability of
claims and the correct solution.
• Processing warranty claims with the relevant factory, ordering and tracking parts.
• Developing and maintaining a good rapport with contractors and counterparts in the build
factories to ensure a professional and efficient service is delivered.
• Organising worldwide logistics, local service agents and our own technicians for support visit
• Ensuring technicians and sub-contractors are fully briefed as to the nature of the problem,
the proposed solution and timeframe for resolution.
• Ensuring customers are kept fully informed of the progress and status of all work being
carried out. Keeping updates current on Ancasta’s interactive Aftersales App.
• Maintaining highest levels of administration, ensuring all warranty costs are recharged to
sub-contractors or manufacturers as appropriate.
• Settling disputes relating to warranty contract in a professional, courteous and calm manner.
• Informing the Line Manager in the advent of an event escalating, so appropriate action can
be quickly taken.
• Maintaining a flexible, warm and polite approach towards every customer, providing the
very highest level of customer service, enhancing customer experience wherever possible.
• Recent and relevant experience of Aftersales/Warranty within the marine leisure industry.
• Knowledge of boat repair/warranty issues.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail, and determination to follow a point to conclusion.
• Ability to use own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
• Good IT skills, ability to use multiple systems.
• Hard working team player, upbeat and energetic.
• Annual bonus scheme
• BUPA healthcare scheme
• Overnight allowance
• Death in Service Benefit
• Company Pension Scheme
Interested individuals should submit a copy of their CV together with a covering letter to Joanna
Despard on: [email protected]. Closing date for applications is 13 January 2023.